Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 January, 09:21
I'm struggling. Please pray for Puppy's mobility. He is eating great, happy camper, but he needs a healing in his back. I also need my car fixed, and want my brother to do that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
31 January, 02:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
My pup had terrible back issues and we found a doggie chiro and it was amazing. She had an adjustment every once in a while and she was great. The drugs and the other crap does nothing to help them. Hoping it all comes together for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Thank you! Funny you said that, just looked up a dog chiropractor, and can't find one in the area. I am gonna do some more digging info wise. When my ride gets fixed, I will travel to one. Thank you! I was wondering about that.
02:11 PM - Jan 31, 2024
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Cob Cob @Colob123
31 January, 02:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I had to travel about an hour but it was well worth it. Hope you find one.

Cob Cob @Colob123
31 January, 02:15
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
And so much more cost effective AND actually worked. When she first seized up I thought she was having a seizure. It was hundreds later with xrays and all this other crap and pain killers that made her unresponsive and did nothing to help her. I think the Chiro cost me 55 dollars and I brought her 3 times or 4 times a year. SHE LOVED the guy too and she was not one to be cool with strangers.