Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Mandela affect!

Yes the monopoly man had an eye monocle!
Yes it was Fruit loops!
Yes the damn fruit of the Loom symbol for sure had the basket!
C3P0 did not have a damn silver leg!

These things I know so the question is when they change the timelines, like in back to the future, does it change?
09:38 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
STELLA R LIGHT @STELLARLIGHT
15 December, 12:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 December, 12:43
In response STELLA R LIGHT to her Publication
Yeppers no silver leg there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
14 December, 03:10 (E)
Isaiah 11:6 the Lion and the Lamb now the Wolf and the Lamb. It's still the Lion and the Lamb on Christmas cards.

Cam Mac @campmac111
14 December, 02:40
I think it's a psyop. ME allows a cover name/explanation so that all kinds of things/history can be changed (small and large) then people just quizzically dismiss it all as ME.

Cam Mac @campmac111
14 December, 02:40
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Been missing you for awhile on Twitter Nana.

Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 02:10
Finally people here are talking about the Mandela effect(s)?! It is crazy the number of things that have changed - and how the Reddit site has become a ridiculous site of faux effects - in my opinion to obscure and denigrate a very real phenomena with tons of people listing silly spelling issues etc.

For me, I maintain a list as I find them - and don't discount others that seem widespread but are not something I remember - for instance I do NOT remember Mandela dying in prison. Anyway, here is a synopsis: in the next comment

Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 02:25
In response Scat ling to her Publication
Famous people who die, then die again later, seems to be a common part of the phenomenon. I.e. some famous person who has been out of the spotlight for years comes into the news as dead, and then later is alive and appearing as a guest on some show, or else is in the news as dying (again) Dick Van Dyke is another one of these for me, and I basically stopped bothering to keep tabs on these, as it happens enough to notice but sounds silly when you constantly say "didn't he/she die a few years ago??"

Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 02:31
In response Scat ling to her Publication
Oh, and yes, the Monopoly Guy had a monocle (first place I ever saw one) and yes, C3Pio did NOT have a silver leg.

I personally freaked out a bit a few years ago when someone mentioned that "Froot Loops" was now "Fruit Loops." I verified this in my own grocery store. Then later on, saw it go back to "Froot Loops" with the toucan's beak through the OO. Very disconcerting, because then it isn't even just remembering, but seeing it in real time.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
14 December, 01:36
Perhaps this has nothing to do with changing timelines but rather programming people to believe they have a faulty memory so when they erase evidence of crimes (like tweets and pics and things that have circulated) they can point to these little things that people "misremember" as a defense. It is an information war.

14 December, 02:54
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Some of that too I suspect but there are things I do remember. My guide has shown me other timelines so it is my opinion that is how it is.

Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 03:21
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I suspect this certainly could be part of it, but the timeline splitting (possibly due to the first CERN power up of 2012 or so) is the bigger rationale. Many trace the first awareness of the Mandela effect and the study which named it to about that time. The whole idea that the Black Hats are/were searching for a timeline which leads to a better outcome for "them" seems quite plausible.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 December, 12:46
WTH!!! I am in my 50s and I am 100% positive everything you included as original is true. How the hell is reality being rewritten like this?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 December, 12:25
Gonna Have To Pull out My Old VHS Tapes

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
12 December, 10:27
whoever is doing this stuff must be laughing their butts off bc some of these are just plain silly!

12 December, 10:35
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
When my guide has taken me to different timelines, every thing is basically the same, just minor differences from what I saw.
The farther away from the original timeline you go tho it seemed the more different it was.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 December, 12:27
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
monopoly man had a monocle

Stevie King @ShineBright9
12 December, 10:11
I never noticed it way back when but does look like in screenshots he has a silver lower leg.

12 December, 10:17
In response Stevie King to her Publication
What they were saying in the video on these is that like back to the future the wrong ones are what you will see now.

Some of these many of us know for sure, even tho they appear differently now. That is the whole point they are making in the video, we ACTUALLY change timelines.
Some of these I know for sure.
Twiddle Dee and Twiddle dumb did NOT have flags on their hats they had propellors and they even made kids hats with the propellors like them yrs ago that I remember.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 December, 10:40
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I used to have a big poster of C3Po and R2D2 on my bedroom wall - C3PO never had a silver leg in my recollection

Whimma Texas @Whimma
12 December, 09:53
I posted a new poll today on X... what do you remember tweedle dee and tweedle dum having on top their hats? A flag or a propeller?

12 December, 10:09
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
A propeller for sure, Nana just looked them up now and that flag looks damn stupid.

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 December, 09:52 (E)
Those are my recollections too.