Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 December, 09:38
Mandela affect!

Yes the monopoly man had an eye monocle!
Yes it was Fruit loops!
Yes the damn fruit of the Loom symbol for sure had the basket!
C3P0 did not have a damn silver leg!

These things I know so the question is when they change the timelines, like in back to the future, does it change?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
Perhaps this has nothing to do with changing timelines but rather programming people to believe they have a faulty memory so when they erase evidence of crimes (like tweets and pics and things that have circulated) they can point to these little things that people "misremember" as a defense. It is an information war.
01:36 PM - Dec 14, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fight_for_Life in this post can reply
Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 03:21
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I suspect this certainly could be part of it, but the timeline splitting (possibly due to the first CERN power up of 2012 or so) is the bigger rationale. Many trace the first awareness of the Mandela effect and the study which named it to about that time. The whole idea that the Black Hats are/were searching for a timeline which leads to a better outcome for "them" seems quite plausible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 December, 02:54
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Some of that too I suspect but there are things I do remember. My guide has shown me other timelines so it is my opinion that is how it is.