Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 December, 09:38
Mandela affect!

Yes the monopoly man had an eye monocle!
Yes it was Fruit loops!
Yes the damn fruit of the Loom symbol for sure had the basket!
C3P0 did not have a damn silver leg!

These things I know so the question is when they change the timelines, like in back to the future, does it change?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 02:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Finally people here are talking about the Mandela effect(s)?! It is crazy the number of things that have changed - and how the Reddit site has become a ridiculous site of faux effects - in my opinion to obscure and denigrate a very real phenomena with tons of people listing silly spelling issues etc.

For me, I maintain a list as I find them - and don't discount others that seem widespread but are not something I remember - for instance I do NOT remember Mandela dying in prison. Anyway, here is a synopsis: in the next comment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
Famous people who die, then die again later, seems to be a common part of the phenomenon. I.e. some famous person who has been out of the spotlight for years comes into the news as dead, and then later is alive and appearing as a guest on some show, or else is in the news as dying (again) Dick Van Dyke is another one of these for me, and I basically stopped bothering to keep tabs on these, as it happens enough to notice but sounds silly when you constantly say "didn't he/she die a few years ago??"
02:25 PM - Dec 14, 2023
In response Scat ling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scatling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Scat ling, click on at the bottom under it