Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 December, 09:38
Mandela affect!

Yes the monopoly man had an eye monocle!
Yes it was Fruit loops!
Yes the damn fruit of the Loom symbol for sure had the basket!
C3P0 did not have a damn silver leg!

These things I know so the question is when they change the timelines, like in back to the future, does it change?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
Finally people here are talking about the Mandela effect(s)?! It is crazy the number of things that have changed - and how the Reddit site has become a ridiculous site of faux effects - in my opinion to obscure and denigrate a very real phenomena with tons of people listing silly spelling issues etc.

For me, I maintain a list as I find them - and don't discount others that seem widespread but are not something I remember - for instance I do NOT remember Mandela dying in prison. Anyway, here is a synopsis: in the next comment
02:10 PM - Dec 14, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scatling in this post can reply
Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 02:31
In response Scat ling to her Publication
Oh, and yes, the Monopoly Guy had a monocle (first place I ever saw one) and yes, C3Pio did NOT have a silver leg.

I personally freaked out a bit a few years ago when someone mentioned that "Froot Loops" was now "Fruit Loops." I verified this in my own grocery store. Then later on, saw it go back to "Froot Loops" with the toucan's beak through the OO. Very disconcerting, because then it isn't even just remembering, but seeing it in real time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 02:25
Famous people who die, then die again later, seems to be a common part of the phenomenon. I.e. some famous person who has been out of the spotlight for years comes into the news as dead, and then later is alive and appearing as a guest on some show, or else is in the news as dying (again) Dick Van Dyke is another one of these for me, and I basically stopped bothering to keep tabs on these, as it happens enough to notice but sounds silly when you constantly say "didn't he/she die a few years ago??"

Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 02:20
Was always "Smokey the Bear" not Smokey Bear. The bear was from a forest fire in New Mexico. (I grew up in NM)
I remember when they closed the access to the torch for the Statue of Liberty (when I was young but don't remember the date) but apparently now no one has been able to go up in the torch since 1916. (and now there is a "Black Tom Explosion" where the Germans blew up a bunch of ammunition in 1916 that caused damage to the arm - explanation as to why we can't go up in it now)

movie "Risky Business" Tom Cruise had white shirt and sunglasses!

location of kidneys has changed. (and we can regrow ribs?) also used to be that men had one more rib than women... it fit the Biblical story of the rib being taken from Adam to create Eve.

Indiana Jones' hat suddenly got taller! Jan 8, 2020
Jan 19, 2020 Joan Jett lyrics changed from "I saw him standing there by the record machine" to "dancing there"

CERN started up a few days ago
July 8, 2022 Chic fil A changed to Chic

Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 02:16
Sally Fields saying "They like me, they really like me" but now didn't and now her name is Field (No s)

Charles Shultz wrote the Peanuts, not Schulz

"Luke, I am your father" in Star Wars
Oscar Meyer is now Mayer
"Hello, Clarice" in Silence of the Lambs is gone
"The Portrait of Dorian Gray" is now the picture
King Henry the VIII and the turkey leg
Rudolph - Bumble had a toothache, and that's why the tooth was pulled.
Ed McMahon and Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes showing up at door with a check.
Joan Crawford pushed down the stairs in wheelchair by Bette Crawford in "Whatever happened to Baby Jane?" My mother told me about how this scene disturbed her so much, - long before I ever saw the actual movie... where I waited for that scene, and saw it. (Now it apparently never happened)

Valerie Harper seems to have died twice now.

The Charles Lindbergh baby was found a few months later dead... I knew it as one of the big mysteries where the baby was never f

Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 02:15
"Mirror, Mirror on the wall" now "Magic mirror" in Snow White

"Lucy, you've got some 'splainin' to do" from I Love Lucy

C3PIO's leg turning silver instead of gold

plane engines being in front of the wings instead of tucked under

TweedleDum and TweedleDee's hats changing from propellers to flags

Uncle Sam's hat no longer having red and white stripes, just white on top

Bible verse Isaiah 11:6 "the lion shall lie down with the lamb" now is the wolf shall dwell with the lamb. I have a T-shirt with the original quote.

Bible has unicorns now.
Bible "where two or more are gathered in his name" is now "two or three" ?!

Monopoly Man's monocle gone
curious George the monkey lost his tail

was "Sex in the City" now Sex and the City. was "Interview with the Vampire" now Interview with a Vampire

tank man got run over (but didn't now)
I do remember the Shazaam movie with Sinbad in it, but never saw it - am very sure I did not mix it up with other similar mo

Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 02:11
Berenstein bears (now "stain") - Keeley brought this to my attention and then I got sucked in

fruit of the loom logo - no cornucopia anymore ? this one makes no sense as a memory thing, because no one knows what a cornucopia is or would randomly remember it unless it used to be there!

Dolly's braces - the movie doesn't make sense without them

some geography changes: Madagascar got bigger, The Mediterranean Sea is much different, (used to be bigger and rounder) Sicily is nearer to the rest of Italy and now much bigger. I remember globes showing icecaps at both poles. Canada's Hudson Bay got MUCH bigger and took a chunk out of Ontario. Bering strait was bigger. South America was not so far East from North America. Other things are "off"

saw three flip flops: froot loops to fruit and back, Hillary to Hilary Clinton, back to Hillary, the Flintstones to the Flinstones and then back.

Tinkerbell, now Tinker Bell and the Disney scene