Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 December, 09:38
Mandela affect!

Yes the monopoly man had an eye monocle!
Yes it was Fruit loops!
Yes the damn fruit of the Loom symbol for sure had the basket!
C3P0 did not have a damn silver leg!

These things I know so the question is when they change the timelines, like in back to the future, does it change?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
12 December, 10:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I never noticed it way back when but does look like in screenshots he has a silver lower leg.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What they were saying in the video on these is that like back to the future the wrong ones are what you will see now.

Some of these many of us know for sure, even tho they appear differently now. That is the whole point they are making in the video, we ACTUALLY change timelines.
Some of these I know for sure.
Twiddle Dee and Twiddle dumb did NOT have flags on their hats they had propellors and they even made kids hats with the propellors like them yrs ago that I remember.
10:17 PM - Dec 12, 2023
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 December, 08:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I remember those hats! They were on the Beanie and Cecil cartoon too!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 December, 10:35
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Did they actually call them Beannies?