Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I checked it 2 times. Counted to 129. didnt count a duplicate or anyone that didnt have a . in the post. here is the video.

Does this look right to everyone?
03:32 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 11:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ei yi yi... :( This contest was a fast one. A couple months ago, I told friends on here that you were going to have a contest for one of these (saw you tell someone on X). And I missed this. Darn it. Well, you'll just have to come back for a night crew contest. A lot of us aren't normally on here in the mornings or early afternoons. So, can you have a contest for the night crew sometime, please? :)🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 November, 09:52
VK...you might need about 35k more tesseracts 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
22 November, 09:00
thank you, VK! Blessings to you!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 November, 08:59
GOD BLESSED YOU WITH MANY FRIENDS VK

CharRose @CharRose
22 November, 08:52
VK I thank you from the bottom of my heart for EVERYTHING you have done for us!
Thank you for being the PERFECT MENTOR we needed at just the right time!
Will love you forever and always!

P.S. It will be amazing if I end up being #129 , but if not I will forever save this video of you circling my name twice!! ❤️

#FamilyIsEverything

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 November, 08:47
We are ALL WINNERS!!! BEING ALIVE AT THIS TIME IS GIFT ENOUGH!!! I AM HAPPY TO BE HERE WITH ALL OF YOU!! :)

ThanQ VK - MUCH LOVE!! :)

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 November, 08:12
No worries V K . Who ever wins we will congratulate them . We are all lucky and grateful we had you with us all this time .

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
22 November, 06:58 (E)
I wonder what will happen on January 29th 2024? 129

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
22 November, 06:54
Didn’t see my name …

I’m no one @Iam4truth
22 November, 08:55
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Same

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 November, 06:41
fk... just block that idiot at the bottom. he didnt mean to put a "." no where in that sentence, should that count as a qualifier.

He could fk up a wet dream i tells ya

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
22 November, 07:28
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I tried to help with the counting. Must have done it a zillion times with a different answer every time. But I kept stumbling across your name and would laugh to myself. The irony of it was perfect.

Bee Saved @BSaved
22 November, 06:33
Looks legit.

Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
22 November, 06:25

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
22 November, 05:37
Great job! That was a lot more involved than I thought about it being. Blessings and Congratulations to the winner! :D

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 November, 05:22
I trust you. Congratulations to the winner💖

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
22 November, 04:54
I have the very 1st person to comment on the post as Awake Now and numbered them as 1. It seems everyone has diffrent things they are seeing on the post. Are their Gremlins messing? Might be time to hit the fook button.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
22 November, 05:27
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
My original post was when i was on the duck duck go browser. When I am on the google chrome browse4..it starts with a completly diffrent list of names....Wierd wouldnt think there would be that big or a discrepancy between browsers.

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 November, 04:11
Char Rose is who Nana came up with as well. But like I said there were a few names there I did not really recognize that I did not check to see if they were newbies.😁

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 November, 03:59
Had to laugh when I saw all your DMs...ugh, going to miss you bigly.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
22 November, 03:56
Yes! I appreciate the integrity. ❤️

And - never got to say Thank You for following me here (and today, wow! on X (I’m smoouk there)). Thank you for that as well! 🥰.

Simply, Thank You for everything. We love and will miss you. Our little band of misfits will keep charging forward to save the world. 🫡❤️🙏🏻

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 November, 03:52
What a coincidence that on the 17th number generated you got 129

Same time on the Q watch.

Same time Durham released a statement saying he disagreed with the IG report.

1:29.

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
22 November, 08:02
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I wonder what’s to come on Jan 29 2024?

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
22 November, 03:52
Around the 1:18 mark, did you count FlowerPotPatriot twice? I can’t tell for sure.

This is where Liberty and my results seem to differ—between the #50 and #60 mark.

From what I can tell, Flower Pot has two posts.

My end results was the name below Char’s.

But I’ve been counting so long, I’m getting a little loopy. Don’t need any spicy drinks. Just a task on which to hyper-focus.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 November, 04:13
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
i only counted Flower once and came up with Char Rose as well.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 03:53
Yes, @CharRose is what I got too VK @VincentKennedy

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 November, 03:49
Not sure, but I trust your judgment :) Congrats to the winner, whoever won! Make sure to keep it safe and running.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
22 November, 03:47
👍Looks Right VK...

Congrats CharRose!!💓👏👏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 November, 03:46

Buckle Up. @Letspartee
We trust in you.

Kim Board @Kimpossible
Looks correct! Thank you for all you have done! Its a wonderful time to be alive! Enjoy the rest of the day!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
@Patriot777_ is putting together a list and contacting some people. I missed a duplicate after rewatching the video. We will have the final winner shortly. apologies patriots.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 November, 11:16
@libertybelle is the winner :)

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
22 November, 11:47
Congratulations Libertybelle!

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 03:44
https://anonup.com/thread/...

I took have counted twice. Following your rules lol removing duplicates and there were about 5 people who posted twice.

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
They're also eligible because not new account.

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Hope my work didn't go unnoticed 😅😅

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 November, 03:43
Thank you for checking it twice 😉

Timing Truly Is Everything!! 😃

Congratulations CharRose!!! 💥💥 😍