Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 03:32
I checked it 2 times. Counted to 129. didnt count a duplicate or anyone that didnt have a . in the post. here is the video.

Does this look right to everyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
@Patriot777_ is putting together a list and contacting some people. I missed a duplicate after rewatching the video. We will have the final winner shortly. apologies patriots.
03:46 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
22 November, 11:47
Congratulations Libertybelle!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 November, 11:16
@libertybelle is the winner :)

Steph Ayers @Steph3
23 November, 07:06
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thats the 2 turkeys the ghoul pardoned this year! Liberty and Bell. Wow!!!!

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
24 November, 12:24
@Patriot777_ Thank you for your help! I WON!! I sent you a DM, please check. Thanks again VK!

Gematria Student @gems1234
22 November, 10:59
Here's a spreadsheet of the replies (scraped from the site using a jMeter script). Duplicates were color coded... I didn't remove anything (easy to do with your spreadsheet program of choice).

https://www.themcsorleys.c...

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 November, 07:52
This is are way of making you stay an extra day

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 November, 10:11
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Lol..

22 November, 07:49
@redwavecrashin how bout now

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 November, 10:19
You listed kimrunner as 54, not on my list or in vk's video at that spot

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 November, 11:00
I guess the times of the posts don't matter? Order is not necessarily the time, ie: truthpa at 1:09 me at 111, different connections received at different times to others feeds but posted at said time

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 November, 07:28 (E)
Hey VK...Larry on AWK has a tribute to you on todays vid!!! Kims Vid..!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 November, 08:22
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Yep you were on LT's video today! He blows me away with his animation skills.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
22 November, 07:22
No apologies needed, these works of beauty are incredible and you are wonderful for gifting them to people.

Congrats to the winner, they are indeed very very lucky. 💚

Hope you are feeling ok VK, not long now.

Denisern55 @Denisern55
22 November, 07:07
I missed the entry completely. I wish the winner enjoyment 💜🩷

Mary QQQ @Q_sent_me
22 November, 07:01
You can't leave now until this is figured out!!

Iam Mie @iammiele
22 November, 06:58
No worries - only good vibes here.
A 'clean house' brings comfort and joy.
Blessed be!

Caught the green flash at sunset tonight - and then saw a rolling stones Tshirt...so I believe the shift is in process...Safe travels and...

See ya on the flip side!

1776 Life @pacu44
22 November, 06:08
If only time stamps counted ;)

Congrats and thanks again VK.

Wishing everyone good vibes for Thanksgiving!

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
22 November, 06:25
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!

Night Shift @kekerista
22 November, 06:03
oh good you're not gone yet. I didn't think I'd get so emotional about your departure but here I am with a heavy heart and a few tears.
I was so sad when I joined AU. I didn't know where my daughter was but you reminded me of how things really work.
We have found each other and are healing.
Had I not read your posts and had you not shared one of my posts.....who knows what the outcome would have been? Prolly different from today.
That's how important LOVE is.
Fear will make you forget what love is and why it's important.
I will remember from now on what fear does and that it holds no place for me in my emotional self.
Thank you so much VK.
I'm pretty sure I'm a better person for having known you.
Safe travels, fren.
I won't forget you, ever.
Ali

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
22 November, 06:01
Fooken crazy on AU. Hahahha. Not as easy as X Twitter

connie wright @cowri
22 November, 05:32
.. / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ...- -.-

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 05:22
Thanks @Patriot777_ and have a Happy Thanksgiving fren.
Hoping my list helped a little. :)

22 November, 05:58
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
happy thanksgiving fren :)
thank you for your help!

Karen Gowen @Kkgowen
22 November, 05:20
Thank you so much for explaining situation. I know last thing you needed today was dealing with these issues. I’m sure you should be packing and prepping for your journey home. 😢 💔

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
22 November, 05:05
I want these people counting my ballot.

22 November, 05:46
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
lolol

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 November, 04:57
had to run to the store for the wifey, looks like they figured it out. Great work frens.

@Patriot777_ @Redwavecrashin + all the rest.

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
22 November, 04:48
Thank you!

Cody Joy @codyjoy
22 November, 04:39
Apologies not needed, can’t please everyone!

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
22 November, 04:31
I didn’t see my name on any of the list.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
22 November, 05:21
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
The random number generator chose #129 .

If you we're higher in your ".", they wouldn't have counted beyond #129 , IMHO.

You're on THE list, the ONE that counts ..!

I love you.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 November, 04:30
😂No apologies needed hun!🙏
Nana is just damn glad he number wasn't something like 717!
😂😘💜🤣

... Fighter @Fighter
22 November, 08:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😂😂😂

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 November, 04:22
Apologies not needed VK

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 November, 04:18

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
22 November, 04:07
No apologies necessary. Your generosity and honesty abounds.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
22 November, 04:07
No worries at all. Im just waiting to say congrats to the winner. Id love those plans brother, id really like to make one.. and maybe a few for others.. just point me in the right direction.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 November, 04:04
No worries Vincent. ThankQ for the update.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Evangelina @Evangelina
22 November, 03:52
We live. We learn.

Good to know you're human VK 😎

Mark Taylor @MercuryRising1776
22 November, 03:50
Please make sure I am on there! I left a “.” Response!