Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 03:32
I checked it 2 times. Counted to 129. didnt count a duplicate or anyone that didnt have a . in the post. here is the video.

Does this look right to everyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 03:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@Patriot777_ is putting together a list and contacting some people. I missed a duplicate after rewatching the video. We will have the final winner shortly. apologies patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
24 November, 12:24
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
@Patriot777_ Thank you for your help! I WON!! I sent you a DM, please check. Thanks again VK!

Steph Ayers @Steph3
23 November, 07:06
Thats the 2 turkeys the ghoul pardoned this year! Liberty and Bell. Wow!!!!

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
23 November, 06:55
Congrats! I was just glad to see that this was legit. I was 39 and glad to be a part of this great community. Congrats also to you VK and your new chapter! Cheers Mate!

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
23 November, 06:59
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
And to the losers who are also actually winners…it will just be a matter of time before the teaser acts blue prints are disclosed.

#GodWins !

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 November, 07:20
Congratulations Courtney! Will you please update us on your all your Time Travel adventures ?!?

Lana Angel @Lana1111
23 November, 12:18
I started with #72 which had no significance to me, then I was #74 , which I loved because 7 + 4 = 11. Now on the final list I'm 69...lol, what's that about!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
23 November, 02:35
In response Lana Angel to her Publication
vibez

J J Larr @3JJL
23 November, 12:11
Great job Courtney! 👏

23 November, 02:35
In response J J Larr to her Publication
thank Q ! :)

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
22 November, 11:45
Congratulations LibertyBelle!!!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 November, 11:41
Thanks Courtney for ur hard work ❤️✨

22 November, 11:56
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
❤️my pleasure fren :)

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
22 November, 11:37
Thank Q for pulling this all together Courtney ❤️❤️ you da bomb sis!!

22 November, 11:56
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
😍my pleasure :) i love to help out❤️

Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
22 November, 11:27
Congratulations!