Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
milanek holograph @prdka_la_bleu
26 March, 04:41
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
my wake up call was the documnetary 9/11 mysteries and then the Esoteric Agenda documentary, shortly after the 9/11 false flag happend. i am from the Czech Republic. since then i research the atrocities the cabal has been doing on Earth pretty much every day. their lies/manipulation/brainwashing etc goes VERY deep. if i was able to tranfer all i gathered on my way to a completely asleep person, i am not sure if that person would make it out sane. it is that big...but the tide is turning, for the good i believe and hope...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
26 March, 04:05
i always knew that our politicians were corrupt. there were something going on in the entertainment industry; but i didn't know that it was this vile things they've been doing. i didn't know the extent of it. as much as i cannot fathom it & wish it weren't true. I can't. it makes me cry just thinking about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
02 March, 01:51
When we first arrived in the country legally (14yrs ago), i asked my husband why are there missing childrens posts at the entrance of walmart. i was the only one standing and reading through them and nobody seemed to even give the post a glance. how could so many children be missing? since then my heart felt restless and anxious. obamas tenure disturbed my spirit .... when many around us fell for his smooth talk, i couldnot like nor respect that man. there was something terribly wrong in the country i had come to love. only last march asking a stranger on fb about Q sent me digging ....every night since then had me reading into the early morning hours. from the initial anger, i do feel peace now because i know good people and the military are working hard. above all God wins!!

Diane Condon @Whitetiger23
13 March, 09:10
In response God Wins to her Publication
Bless your heart.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
17 March, 08:58
In response God Wins to her Publication
God's great AWAKENING, He is about to drop the boom on the wicked. God save our children In Jesus Holy name AMEN

Gertrude Schwaartz @Peaceafire
02 March, 01:09
Pre Q in life story , government group home worker with far too many unanswered questions on AWOL children, Micheal Dunahee, Highway of tears, Queens visit to Kamloops, and Pickton Farms closest to home and then Q right from the beginning so much help finding answers (definitely more than I could have ever imagined) First official truth discovered Michelle Obama is a man, and from there a flood of deep digs and even greater relationship with the Lord Jesus to protect me through it all.

Mary Angela @Mary0730
02 March, 01:07
No. Grew up with it. My dad always said government killed JFK. when Princess Diana died he said Queenie got her way. my dad was awake in the 60-70’s and i thought most everyone thought the same. Always believed my dad about it all. He said government not for us

karen hennigar @zeffwood
02 March, 01:13
In response Mary Angela to his Publication
Your dad and I are the Question Authority generation...my kids are the same way ✌

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
02 March, 01:27
In response Mary Angela to his Publication
He was right about everything and ensured you did not live a lie like the rest of us.

Robert Blotta @RobertBlotta17
02 March, 01:01
I went back to Twatter in March 2020. I was a ghost for several years. I wanted "something" to help understand the Scamdemic. At the time, not only were both my wife and I "essential" but, my 2 (of 5 children) teen boys were at home AND, my daughter (oldest) that escaped an abusive relationship was living with us along with my 3 granddaughters! I prayed and I prayed and asked for help to be able to protect them and guide them. And then I found JoeM and Tafkag! And within 2 days I found "The Fall of the Cabal"!!! EVERYTHING CHANGED!! My Prayers were Answered!! The Best is Yet To Come!! WWG1WGA

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
02 March, 01:31
In response Robert Blotta to his Publication
Fall of the cabal first and then I watched this. Filled in a lot of holes for me.

karen hennigar @zeffwood
02 March, 01:09
I knew about the evil that was inside HRC, but the real Mind=Blown came with her connection to child trafficking in Haiti. But I saw the bigger picture researching Adrenochrome Harvesting. It ain't easy bein' Woke

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
02 March, 01:53
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
Personification of ev1l= hrc. Complete psychopath. Glad she is gone.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 March, 05:27
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
Charlie Ward said the other day that Joe Bieden makes Hillary look like a girl scout. Yikes!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
19 February, 07:00
yeah I was 11 so 42 years ago. I noticed the world wasnt right. Its not what God wanted but everyone acted as if it was normal

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
19 February, 06:30
I never got into politics because they all lied.. Last March my sister said she watched fall of cabal and while I was completely shocked after I dove in, I wasnt surprised on what Ive learned! Its given me a thirst to know and understand more! It made be proud to vote for someone who is actually doing good for not just the states, but the world!
WWG1EGA ♥️

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
19 February, 02:06
In response Lynnsey Jewett to her Publication
I watched Fall of the Cabal on Youtube before it was censored while on China Virus lockdown. Then I started digging to try to disprove it but couldn't. Then like you, its been one rabbit hole after another. I then after researching Central Banks from FOC, I watched Docu called Federal Reserve, Not Federal, No Reserve on Amazon and it redpilled me on the fake history that we have been taught. I highly suggest it. Just the first 3 hrs. The last hour is not part of the Docu.
https://www.amazon.com/Fed...

Rozzee Doodle_ Doodle Poodle @Z_A_Team
19 February, 05:18
😱Seems like I'm having one every day

karen hennigar @zeffwood
02 March, 12:46
In response Rozzee Doodle_ Doodle Poodle to her Publication
True Story ✌

Angela Martin @Marangela
19 February, 12:57
I was actually excited. Because that meant my dad wasn't a liar. 💕💕💕

Craig Francis @REDS_Q
15 February, 10:09
I believe mine was from the age of 5. I have always known that the world we live in wasnt right. From foster home to foster home, one life to another I began to realize that the cookie cutter life on tv was the lie. That the life I was living and the horrors of my child hood was the truth being hidden from everyone around me. The conspiracy theorist were always my truth tellers, the only sense made out loud that connected with me. Society took that truth from me for awhile now...being Awake again has made it very clear to me what comes next. WWG1WGA!!!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
19 February, 12:58
In response Craig Francis to his Publication
❤️❤️

Cage NGa @CageNGa
11 February, 02:23
1981, I was in an Intel breif and they told us that the soviet union would fall and our next enemy would be Islam.

Cage NGa @CageNGa
11 February, 02:23
In response Cage NGa to his Publication
My life has been a rabbit hole since...

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
11 February, 08:27
In response Cage NGa to his Publication
Wow. Thanks for sharing. 40 years of knowing the horrible truth.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
10 February, 10:53
911 was a big one

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
10 February, 09:31
When I got off FB and onto Parler. I was like "wow, real news!" And I've been sorta, kinda, been immobilized since then. Reading, researching, watching....one rabbit hole after another. And since been labeled as "a crazy conspiracy theorists."

But in my head, I laugh at them.
So THANKFUL God chose me. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 09:47
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
I watched Fall of the Cabal on Youtube before it was censored while on China Virus lockdown. Then I started digging to try to disprove it but couldn't. Then like you, its been one rabbit hole after another. Very tough in the beggining, now I've made it thru the process blessed to on 4.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 February, 09:54
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
AND SO R WE

Rose Anon @Qtribe521
10 February, 09:13
sometime during 911 and looking at the buildings collapsing and how there we no plane parts at the pentagon or in the field in Summerlin county

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 09:15
In response Rose Anon to her Publication
Wow. Could't imagine living the last 20 years knowing what I know now. Must have been tough.