Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 09:08
Do you remember your first red pill moment?
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #TheStorm #thestormisuponus #Redpill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
When we first arrived in the country legally (14yrs ago), i asked my husband why are there missing childrens posts at the entrance of walmart. i was the only one standing and reading through them and nobody seemed to even give the post a glance. how could so many children be missing? since then my heart felt restless and anxious. obamas tenure disturbed my spirit .... when many around us fell for his smooth talk, i couldnot like nor respect that man. there was something terribly wrong in the country i had come to love. only last march asking a stranger on fb about Q sent me digging ....every night since then had me reading into the early morning hours. from the initial anger, i do feel peace now because i know good people and the military are working hard. above all God wins!!
01:51 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
17 March, 08:58
In response God Wins to her Publication
God's great AWAKENING, He is about to drop the boom on the wicked. God save our children In Jesus Holy name AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Condon @Whitetiger23
13 March, 09:10
Bless your heart.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
13 March, 08:53
You have very good instincts. i never liked or trusted Obama

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
07 March, 11:55
Hi I understand stand that unease feeling....God is so good! Let's America and the world hwal. ♥️

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
02 March, 02:15
midnight warrior. Thats why many of us are here. The truth was more horrible than we could have imagined. We want justice.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
02 March, 02:39
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Amen brother WWG1WGA