Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 09:08
Do you remember your first red pill moment?
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #TheStorm #thestormisuponus #Redpill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
19 February, 06:30
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I never got into politics because they all lied.. Last March my sister said she watched fall of cabal and while I was completely shocked after I dove in, I wasnt surprised on what Ive learned! Its given me a thirst to know and understand more! It made be proud to vote for someone who is actually doing good for not just the states, but the world!
WWG1EGA ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
I watched Fall of the Cabal on Youtube before it was censored while on China Virus lockdown. Then I started digging to try to disprove it but couldn't. Then like you, its been one rabbit hole after another. I then after researching Central Banks from FOC, I watched Docu called Federal Reserve, Not Federal, No Reserve on Amazon and it redpilled me on the fake history that we have been taught. I highly suggest it. Just the first 3 hrs. The last hour is not part of the Docu.
https://www.amazon.com/Fed...
02:06 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Lynnsey Jewett to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
19 February, 02:10
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Life Is Stranger Than Fiction They Say,