Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 09:08
Do you remember your first red pill moment?
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #TheStorm #thestormisuponus #Redpill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Blotta @RobertBlotta17
02 March, 01:01
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I went back to Twatter in March 2020. I was a ghost for several years. I wanted "something" to help understand the Scamdemic. At the time, not only were both my wife and I "essential" but, my 2 (of 5 children) teen boys were at home AND, my daughter (oldest) that escaped an abusive relationship was living with us along with my 3 granddaughters! I prayed and I prayed and asked for help to be able to protect them and guide them. And then I found JoeM and Tafkag! And within 2 days I found "The Fall of the Cabal"!!! EVERYTHING CHANGED!! My Prayers were Answered!! The Best is Yet To Come!! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
Fall of the cabal first and then I watched this. Filled in a lot of holes for me.
01:31 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Robert Blotta to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Robert Blotta @RobertBlotta17
02 March, 06:21
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Thanks! I will give it a watch!

Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
02 March, 08:35
In response Robert Blotta to his Publication
Another great one to watch is "JFK to 911, A rich mans hat trick" here's the link, just about 3 and a half hours but my husband and I were glued to the screen. Fall of the Cabal is awesome, Zeitgeist, so many more.