Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 09:08
Do you remember your first red pill moment?
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #TheStorm #thestormisuponus #Redpill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
When I got off FB and onto Parler. I was like "wow, real news!" And I've been sorta, kinda, been immobilized since then. Reading, researching, watching....one rabbit hole after another. And since been labeled as "a crazy conspiracy theorists."

But in my head, I laugh at them.
So THANKFUL God chose me. โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
09:31 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Donnathemomof2 in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 February, 09:54
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
AND SO R WE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 09:47
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
I watched Fall of the Cabal on Youtube before it was censored while on China Virus lockdown. Then I started digging to try to disprove it but couldn't. Then like you, its been one rabbit hole after another. Very tough in the beggining, now I've made it thru the process blessed to on 4.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 February, 10:00
FROM THE BEGINING WOKE UP ONE MORNING AND PATRIOT SOAP BOX WAS ON U TUB AND THAT WAS 2017 AND STARTED DOWN THE RABBIT HOLES AND YES WENT THROUGH THOSE SAME RANGE OF EMOTIONS CHOSEN I AM SHUR JUST LIKE ALL OF US, THANK U LORD GOD

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
19 February, 12:48
For those of us who've been doing this for 20+ years, this graph needs to include a few other points between anger and hope. Such as, bangng out heads against the wall to try to get others to pay attention. Loosing everything. Giving up. But now it's happening, so resume at point hope.