P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 October, 01:23
VK is officially done in 30. 🇺🇸

https://x.com/VincentCrypt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 November, 01:31 (E)
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This IS My
Favorite VK Post...

Rock 'n Roll.
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
03 November, 09:17
My deepest gratitude with love VK. You were one of the first I followed on Twitter and have been a beacon of light during this storm. Thank you for WeGo and AU as a temporary "home" for our blessed Patriot Anon family to gather and share...

#FamilyIsEverything
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 October, 07:15
I don't know if you are ai, or what. I got on late with your info. But just fookin stay if ya wanna. I don't get it. I do enjoy your posts.

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
25 October, 07:09

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
24 October, 11:56
:( 17

Christy Luster @christyluster
23 October, 08:15

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
23 October, 07:14
Maybe a couple of yrs ago VK posted we may be surprised who we were talking to. I think we will see him in his true role. 😊

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
23 October, 06:40
Why??? Why are you leaving ???

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Stephanie Nathanael @SNathanael
23 October, 06:01
:(

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 October, 05:51
Awww, gunna miss those Good Mornings Patriots! from you🥰🥲
You were one of the first anons I followed here 3 years ago. So grateful u shared many of my posts to get me going here. It’s been a pleasure getting to know you. Don’t know where ur goin or if we’ll meet again but…

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
23 October, 05:12
Grateful to you and will miss yah stax. GOD bless

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 October, 04:55 (E)
May you always be as comfy as Red Panda on AU Island/Mt ♡

Love Life @FullwithHope
23 October, 04:30
May G_d protect and lead you on all your further ways. 🌹

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 October, 03:50
Gonna miss you VK @VincentKennedy I'm so thankful and blessed to have known you. Has been an honor to walk along side you, the positive impact you've had will ripple for generations.

*Tears are running down my face as I write this*

You know my dad died in March, I loved him so much. 😢 His battle was long, his body was ravaged, yet he fought until the end and never lost faith. It was a devastating loss and a difficult journey for me. I documented many things here on AU, you reposted a few for which I was touched and forever grateful. So much love, prayer and support resulted from those reposts. Not sure I could have endured this last year without AU. Eternal thanks VK, from the bottom of my heart.🙏🏼

We all learned how to fly confidently on our own with the help and guidance of mentors like you. Looking forward to leading the charge IRL within my family and community and putting all I've learned to good use, towards the betterment of our world.

Peace and love will reign.💗

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
07 November, 01:02
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 October, 03:30
why i get strange feelin this aint the end?

connie wright @cowri
23 October, 03:28
I feel like the only person that does not know who you are. Only one person makes sense but.....

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 October, 03:21
To paraphrase a great Englishman, you can’t always get what you want, but you just might find, it will get you what you need. Love ya VK! 🇺🇸🦅

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
24 October, 12:01
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
VK must have DM'ed EM to negotiate you release 😆... funny how you were out in about 1hr of VK post.

Other Half @Otherhalf
23 October, 03:09
Maybe we’ll get to see the non-anon version of you then?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 October, 03:06
VK come home to AU ❤️🥰🙏🏼

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 October, 03:05
To new beginnings 🍻

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 October, 02:50
@VincentKennedy HI I HAVE SO MANY REPLIES AND QUESTIONS TO FROM X BUT SENSE I CANT TO RESPOND TO YOU THERE it’s been great MAY WE ALL GET TOTHE SAME PLACE TOGETHER WE ARE SEEING ALL TAKE PLACE . 🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼💖

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
23 October, 02:49

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 October, 02:47
#Home
❤️❤️🎶🎶🎶😘😘😘

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
23 October, 07:27
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Do you mean somewhere else? Confused by some others saying this. Are we staying here or are we going someplace? Please explain. Much appreciated. Tks! 😇

Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 October, 02:45
I for one sorely miss your input here on AU.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 October, 02:44
🕊..

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 October, 02:42
Just Watch me loose all my pride and self control here
Don't even care
Hi VK

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 October, 02:43
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 October, 03:52
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I was crying writing my response too. Will be like losing a family member, a loved one. 😢 He's had such a huge impact on my life.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 October, 02:41
Hi VK, that you?

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
23 October, 02:41

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
23 October, 02:39
Good to see you❤️🌻