P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 October, 01:23
VK is officially done in 30. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

https://x.com/VincentCrypt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 02:21
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
:(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 October, 03:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Gonna miss you VK @VincentKennedy I'm so thankful and blessed to have known you. Has been an honor to walk along side you, the positive impact you've had will ripple for generations.

*Tears are running down my face as I write this*

You know my dad died in March, I loved him so much. 😒 His battle was long, his body was ravaged, yet he fought until the end and never lost faith. It was a devastating loss and a difficult journey for me. I documented many things here on AU, you reposted a few for which I was touched and forever grateful. So much love, prayer and support resulted from those reposts. Not sure I could have endured this last year without AU. Eternal thanks VK, from the bottom of my heart.πŸ™πŸΌ

We all learned how to fly confidently on our own with the help and guidance of mentors like you. Looking forward to leading the charge IRL within my family and community and putting all I've learned to good use, towards the betterment of our world.

Peace and love will reign.πŸ’—

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨οΈπŸ’–
01:02 PM - Nov 07, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Luckysusi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SusieQ Freedom, click on at the bottom under it