___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
Prayer request……(A little different).

My wife has Basal cell skin cancer on the bridge of her nose. She’s having surgery on Wednesday. Our nutritionist is badass & recommended Chlorophyl from a gel cap (never done before). I have Ivermectin & told her to use both on her spot for the 2 weeks before this surgery. (It will give her black eyes for two weeks & full recovery is a few months). She’s not a 100% believer, but close. I had to get pissed off at her to do these two treatments. I told her that if this 💩 works, you could help many people.

Forget the surgery, pray Chlorophyl & Ivermectin on the hole they took from her nose works before surgery!! 🙏🥰🙏
06:42 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
25 October, 09:43
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription
https://buyivermectinforhu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
20 October, 08:12
Praying 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 08:18
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
Thank you! 🙏🥰

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
20 October, 07:53
🙏🙏🙏💕

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 07:54
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
🙏🙏Thank you!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 October, 07:38
May God heal her, comfort her, and preserve her looks with no scar. May God grant you patience and understanding in the process.
God Bless my friend!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 07:50
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you!🙏

connie wright @cowri
20 October, 07:36
🙏🙏🙏

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 07:52
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thank you🥰🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 October, 07:34
🙏 God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Fritz's wife and bless her with complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name. 💕

PS Fritz please look into Salicylic Acid
https://patents.google.com...

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
20 October, 07:32
Sending up healing prayers for your wife.
🙏🙏🙏

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 07:33
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
Thank you! 🙏🥰

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
20 October, 07:28
I am sending healing light and love on angel wings right now! I believe she will be healed! 💕💐

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 07:29
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
Thank you! 🙏

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
20 October, 07:16
Have her spritz 3% hydrogen peroxide on her nose to. The oxidation may help kill the cancer cells. It cannot hurt. Visualize her healthy and her not having to have the surgery. Try any and all natural, homeopathic remedies you come across and that may be suggested. I drink a cup of dandelion tea each day. Dandelions are said to kill cancer cells. Get an organic dandelion tea - have her drink it - then have her put the tea bag on her nose. It may help, I sure hope it does. I am praying for her and all of you. 🙏 💕

This is the brand I buy traditional medicines

https://www.traditionalmed...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Yes!! Thank you!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
20 October, 07:09
For what its worth… ss of anon here.
Prayers fren.. ❤️🙏

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 07:12
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Thank you! 🙏 I’ll pass it on, but fear has control of her. 🥵

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
20 October, 07:19
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Also…

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
20 October, 07:02
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Fritz28's wife and heal her completely of her Basal cell skin cancer. Please let this treatment she is given work for her and heal her. Give them Your love and be with them through this time in their lives. Thank You for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 07:13
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
20 October, 07:01
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
🙏Thank you!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 October, 07:01
Sending Prayers ❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 07:19
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🥰

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 October, 07:00
Honey on a wound for healing pretty much makes no scars.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 07:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thank you! 🙏

Paisley Park @Paisley66
20 October, 06:59
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 07:18
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Thank you! 🙏

Stevie King @ShineBright9
20 October, 06:52
I've had at least 5 squamous cell spots, had a mohs procedure done on my nose, surgical removal of 2 others and just freezing of 2 others. Everything went fine, minimal scarring and see my dermatologist every 6 months. Prayers your wife's process of her CA is simple and goes well with. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 07:15
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Thank you! 🙏

Stevie King @ShineBright9
20 October, 06:48
is it a melanoma?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 07:20
In response Stevie King to her Publication
No, thankfully. It’s why she should experiment to cure it!! 👍🏻

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
20 October, 06:47
Praying God will bring healing to your wife and deliver her from all sickness and disease.