___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 06:42
Prayer request……(A little different).

My wife has Basal cell skin cancer on the bridge of her nose. She’s having surgery on Wednesday. Our nutritionist is badass & recommended Chlorophyl from a gel cap (never done before). I have Ivermectin & told her to use both on her spot for the 2 weeks before this surgery. (It will give her black eyes for two weeks & full recovery is a few months). She’s not a 100% believer, but close. I had to get pissed off at her to do these two treatments. I told her that if this 💩 works, you could help many people.

Forget the surgery, pray Chlorophyl & Ivermectin on the hole they took from her nose works before surgery!! 🙏🥰🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
Have her spritz 3% hydrogen peroxide on her nose to. The oxidation may help kill the cancer cells. It cannot hurt. Visualize her healthy and her not having to have the surgery. Try any and all natural, homeopathic remedies you come across and that may be suggested. I drink a cup of dandelion tea each day. Dandelions are said to kill cancer cells. Get an organic dandelion tea - have her drink it - then have her put the tea bag on her nose. It may help, I sure hope it does. I am praying for her and all of you. 🙏 💕

This is the brand I buy traditional medicines

https://www.traditionalmed...
07:16 PM - Oct 20, 2023
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 07:16
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Yes!! Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
20 October, 07:22
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Also have her drink tonic water with quinine in it. Quinine = hydroxychloroquinine or HCQ.

Baking soda with a little water to create a paste to put on it as well. Baking soda is supposed to kill cancer cells as well. 🙏

I hope and pray that one or all of these options may help her. Much love to you all. ❤️