___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 06:42
Prayer request……(A little different).

My wife has Basal cell skin cancer on the bridge of her nose. She’s having surgery on Wednesday. Our nutritionist is badass & recommended Chlorophyl from a gel cap (never done before). I have Ivermectin & told her to use both on her spot for the 2 weeks before this surgery. (It will give her black eyes for two weeks & full recovery is a few months). She’s not a 100% believer, but close. I had to get pissed off at her to do these two treatments. I told her that if this 💩 works, you could help many people.

Forget the surgery, pray Chlorophyl & Ivermectin on the hole they took from her nose works before surgery!! 🙏🥰🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
20 October, 07:28
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I am sending healing light and love on angel wings right now! I believe she will be healed! 💕💐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ___ Fritz28, click on at the bottom under it