Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Most won’t care to hear this from me, but I consider you all my Patriot brothers and sisters.

I AM BEYOND TIRED OF ALL OF THIS.

I HAVE NO FIGHT LEFT.

INFORMATION SAYS THE WHITE HATS OF THE WESTERN ALLIANCE HAVE PURPOSEFULLY DELAYED THE END OF THIS BULLSHIT. WHY? I DON’T KNOW.

I AM DONE.

Please keep me in your prayers as I do all of you.
01:32 PM - Oct 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Jim Cue @1QLight
16 October, 09:28
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
A lot of LOVE and PRAYERS from folks--I never experienced a more caring group, but see thing is IMHO WWG1WGA and online or in our hearts you are going with us bru!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
17 October, 12:52
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Thanks Brother! I am still in the fight - just needed to vent and take a breather!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 October, 05:29
Brother you are not alone in this somedays it is harder than others because we are not privy to all the information it can be mind consuming. Some days it is as if I can't breath alot of people shared take a break its good advice and we all need you in this fight we need hope and you Jason bring that hope each day. God Speed Patriot relax God has us in the Collective its our Collective Voice that strengthen our vibration He is keeping all of us together with his Love and Power and Might!

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
16 October, 05:07
Jason I have waited for this moment in time for 45 years. Hang in there! You got this! 🇺🇲

Neny Garcia @NenyG
16 October, 05:04
🙋‍♀️Take a few days of break, I just did it, it helps. Praying for you! 🙏😇🇺🇸

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 October, 04:59
💖💖🙏Please remember it is all about trying to stop ww3.

We don't want anyone getting hurt, especially our families & communities.

When I get in a bad way, I trust in God & put in in God's hands, & I always get answer.

Pray for a miracle. Pray for God's angels to help us.

Could be worse: My dad is gone now, but he told me how he was 19, in a foxhole he dug, with a poisonous snake in it, and a German tank ran over him in WW2 (in Italy), and his metal hat was crushed on the top. Everyone thought he was dead after the tank rolled over him.

But he did get shot in the leg afterward, for the 2nd time, & then he lost his leg at age 19.

He survived.

But he had nightmares his entire life about it, & about being ordered to go out and count dead bodies and find out who was dead on the field after the battles.

If my dad can survive that, I will keep going for him.

I have many tears & grief over what he went through.

Don't ever give up! People like him sacrificed for u

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
16 October, 04:13
I feel you, brother. I’m just as tired as you are. But God gave us an unusual power to never give up. Being born deaf in a hearing world is not an easy fest. Of course, I had my days where I just want to throw the towel and call it done. Yet, I know God is not done with my journey and tell me to keep going even it hurts. The pain we endure during this strange time will show how strong, loving, caring, and human we are. I will pray for you, my friend. Praying for strength, love, clarity and all calmness. I love you. God bless!

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 October, 04:02
take a break bro......everyones just guessing...there are no leaks so info on delays prob arent true we just want it done an over but we dont controol the timeline

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
16 October, 03:52
👆

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 03:54
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Wonderful.

I am still standing (I would never really give up).

Thanks for this. God bless you.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
16 October, 03:46
I've been where you are. It gets to be too overwhelming. Take a break. Be kind to yourself and your loved ones. The end is near- please don't believe those voices that say the white hats are doing ANYTHING that would intentionally hurt us any more than we have already been hurt. They are doing what needs to be done, and to put a "timeline" on it would be totally unreasonable. You are loved and needed "here" whenever you're ready. Sending love and hugs to you and yours.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
16 October, 02:49
Please don't leave us Jason. So many of us feel the same way, but we all can't leave. Please hang with us a little longer. You are my family too,and believe it or not, you will be missed. We all know eachother a bit by now and i would feel like i lost a brother. 'saving israel for last' ? well israel is all over the news and our ships are dotted around that area. Perhaps we are just about there. 💓

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 03:35
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
I hear you.

I would never really leave, and will absolutely stand when the time comes.

Just soooooo tired.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 03:36
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
And thank you. ❤️

God bless.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
16 October, 02:48
Aloha Jason! we all feel the same way...
I know you're not giving up...you're just talking out loud...
We've got your back!...
We have each other!👍
Always and forever fren!😍

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 03:55
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
16 October, 02:47
😇🙏😘IT IS OKAY IF YOU NEED A BREAK TAKE ONE
WE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU EITHER WAY
KEEP GOD AND HIS WORD CLOSE USE DISCERNMENT AND HAVE FAITH PEACE REST AND COMFORT IN JESUS CHRIST MAY GODS LOVE GRACE AND MERCY LIGHT YOUR WAY AND IN THE DAYS TO COME TAKE CARE BROTHER HOPE WE HEAR FROM YOU SOON GOD BLESS YOU FROM TEXAS

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 03:36
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
❤️

God bless. Just need a breather.

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
16 October, 02:35
jason , i feel the exact same way, hang in there .God Bless my brother in christ

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 03:38
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
God bless you as well Brother.

Some down time will do the trick! 😀

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
16 October, 02:32
sending you strength and remember never give up! gbwy

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 03:50
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
❤️

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
16 October, 02:29
🙏🙏🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 03:51
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Thank you!

Bit of a breather will set me right.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
16 October, 02:27
Prayers Jason. I think that on some level ALL of us is tired of all of it. This is a SPIRITUAL BATTLE, so who cares what the White hats, Black hats, or Gray hats do! What matters is that you stay strong in your faith!! Stay on GOD's side and you will come out on top. That is what I am doing. I am questioning SEVERAL THINGS in this battle that do not add up to me and several times I was going to post my concerns but didn't because I know the questions I have would have caused negative responses. USE DISCERNMENT!! I decided to seek answers from the Lord because ONLY He knows who are sheep and who are wolves. HE will never lead us astray! Stay positive and know that you will be in our prayers. 🙏🙏🤗

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
16 October, 02:14
I pray for everyone struggling. these are difficult times for sure. connect with creation and let God show himself. it’s the only way to stay strong and victorious while enduring the mind games.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
16 October, 02:08
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 03:51
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
❤️

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
16 October, 02:02
When it is all accomplished we will see the victories. It will be a beautiful thing to behold. I keep hearing we have already won but it doesn't feel that way.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
16 October, 01:59 (E)
You're 100% right....

The white hats are paid with the same MONEYE that the black hats are paid with and both benefit from the 'system' as is....Just like pro-wrestling, enemies in fromt of the cameras and behind the scenes they are having dinner and at parties together.......they all made livings and careers out of all the crimes and corruptions....Everybody is neck deep in the 'swamp'....

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 October, 01:58
Then give it all to God and rest. That’s probably what He wants from us anyway.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 October, 01:56
Prayers up Jason we will be here waiting for you when you return

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 October, 01:55
Understand how you feel Jason.

I can't afford to quit. I have loved ones to
try to wake up so they don't Lose Their Minds
when SHTF.

Any delay is another day for me to try to WAKE THEM UP.

Sharing a pic of me and my grandson Kaid taken a couple of weeks ago. You prayed a beautiful prayer for him last Thanksgiving when he was so
sick remember? I will never forget that 😚🤎

Praying for you, all of us, my loved ones and the world. What a time to be Alive!! 🙌

Love to you my fren 💞

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
16 October, 04:29
In response Evangelina to her Publication
What a beautiful photo! And what a conscious soul to be thinking of how your loved ones might be affected or react when SHTF. I've been making the assumption that my son will lean on us when that time comes. He knows we are proud tin foil hat club members. I could probably do better in preparing friends and loved ones. It's hard but worth the effort.
❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 October, 01:51
You rock. Not sure where you got the info. I am over it also. I did my part, decades of info. And some of the haters on here, I don't care for. I got a real live jack ass I deal with. Don't need some punk who is supposed to be a truther going off on me. God bless the real patriots.

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 October, 02:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I know how you feel Steph.

I tire of coming on here and getting
blasted every day... it never ends 😔

That bs wears me down more than anything.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
16 October, 01:49
Understand brother. You are loved, appreciated and needed. Take a break...energize and refresh. Do not give up...we are not giving up. With love and respect.🩵

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
16 October, 01:48
Stay well Jason…..always consider the source of information and remember we are in a war of disinformation. The truth is within us and in The Bible, going within will allow you to find the Angels among us…..falling for the fear in the matrix following those to deceive will keep us in the mind control trap. God Bless

Laritha Savage @Laritha
16 October, 01:47
Take time for yourself. I don't believe that they delayed anything. Stay safe and be prepared.

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 October, 01:41
Please reconsider, Jason...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 October, 01:40 (E)
Why? Because the frequency is what we are holding. If its sacred balance is disturbed we could be dealing with civil war. That's why. This is a delicate situation and time and has to be handled delicately to avoid any fall out. If our prolonged suffering is saving many more lives- I'm cool with that. Be well brother. We aren't quitters around here. 🤗❤✌

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 October, 01:37
Take care of Jason. I have been trying to take care of me too. I'm exhausted as well and it takes so much strength just to get out of bed. We'll be here if and when you're ready to come back. You're in my prayers. Stay strong 💪.
Sending love Patriot.