Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 01:32
Most won’t care to hear this from me, but I consider you all my Patriot brothers and sisters.

I AM BEYOND TIRED OF ALL OF THIS.

I HAVE NO FIGHT LEFT.

INFORMATION SAYS THE WHITE HATS OF THE WESTERN ALLIANCE HAVE PURPOSEFULLY DELAYED THE END OF THIS BULLSHIT. WHY? I DON’T KNOW.

I AM DONE.

Please keep me in your prayers as I do all of you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
Please don't leave us Jason. So many of us feel the same way, but we all can't leave. Please hang with us a little longer. You are my family too,and believe it or not, you will be missed. We all know eachother a bit by now and i would feel like i lost a brother. 'saving israel for last' ? well israel is all over the news and our ships are dotted around that area. Perhaps we are just about there. 💓
02:49 PM - Oct 16, 2023
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DovesFlyHighForTrump in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 03:36
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
And thank you. ❤️

God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
16 October, 05:56
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Of course , my Fren ! And i totally understand where you're coming from. I'm not sure how much more any of us can take. If they could hurry up a little bit, that'd be nice. 😊

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 03:35
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
I hear you.

I would never really leave, and will absolutely stand when the time comes.

Just soooooo tired.