Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 October, 01:32
Most won’t care to hear this from me, but I consider you all my Patriot brothers and sisters.

I AM BEYOND TIRED OF ALL OF THIS.

I HAVE NO FIGHT LEFT.

INFORMATION SAYS THE WHITE HATS OF THE WESTERN ALLIANCE HAVE PURPOSEFULLY DELAYED THE END OF THIS BULLSHIT. WHY? I DON’T KNOW.

I AM DONE.

Please keep me in your prayers as I do all of you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
16 October, 01:55
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Understand how you feel Jason.

I can't afford to quit. I have loved ones to
try to wake up so they don't Lose Their Minds
when SHTF.

Any delay is another day for me to try to WAKE THEM UP.

Sharing a pic of me and my grandson Kaid taken a couple of weeks ago. You prayed a beautiful prayer for him last Thanksgiving when he was so
sick remember? I will never forget that 😚🀎

Praying for you, all of us, my loved ones and the world. What a time to be Alive!! πŸ™Œ

Love to you my fren πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
What a beautiful photo! And what a conscious soul to be thinking of how your loved ones might be affected or react when SHTF. I've been making the assumption that my son will lean on us when that time comes. He knows we are proud tin foil hat club members. I could probably do better in preparing friends and loved ones. It's hard but worth the effort.
❀️
04:29 PM - Oct 16, 2023
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsODell in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
16 October, 08:23
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Thank you Sandy πŸ’žπŸ•ŠπŸ€—πŸ§‘πŸ™πŸ»