vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
My army vet dad needs prayers after his last stroke, he served in nam and deserves to see this to the end,
Gotta love the outpouring of prayer for my dad, i thank you father for hearing and acting on each one.
Thank you all so very much, where two or more are gather I am there, and 60 to 90 gathered for my father to heal , and so God is with my dad +++++. you guys are awesome
06:59 PM - Sep 24, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
27 September, 10:12
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Sending love and prayers
God bless 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 September, 10:45
Healing prayers for you dad ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 September, 06:47
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Blessings be on you

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 September, 10:30
God Bless you dad, you, and your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

25 September, 06:48
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Blessings be on you

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
24 September, 09:56
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

25 September, 06:48
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Blessings be on you

Desert Dog @Zippydog
24 September, 09:55
My Dad was also a vietnam vet. Prayers for your father.
🙏🙏🙏

25 September, 06:49
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Blessings be on you, ye that means we had it rough lol, thank God we didnt have all the electronic devices back hen

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
24 September, 09:47
Lord, thank you for seeing this soldier through this crisis. Thank you for giving him the strength he needs to cross the FINISH LINE with all of us. We need this and all soldiers with us. GOD BLESS EACH SOLDIER AND VETERAN. WE OWE THEM ALL SO MUCH‼️

25 September, 06:52
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Blessings be on you, yeah we do owe them for getting sucked into bankers wars and toughing it out, but my dad, did a full on swing around on the establishment/ deep state. he knew about Q before I did and i thought he was observing a whack job shit show lol yeah hes a full on anon

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 September, 09:04
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

25 September, 06:54
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Blessings be on you

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 September, 09:04
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

25 September, 06:52
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Blessings be on you

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
24 September, 09:00
Prayers Vernon.. much respect for your dad… ❤️🙏❤️ God bless and protect.

25 September, 06:56
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Blessings be on you, yeah honestly his ignorance to the world really caused me a lot of stress in life he carried his abuse to us, but now that i understand satans proliferation upon our ignorance id rather fight beside him.

Caterina Sunburts R @CaterinaSunburts
24 September, 08:58
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

25 September, 06:56
In response Caterina Sunburts R to her Publication
Blessings be on you

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
24 September, 08:43
Sending Prayers

25 September, 06:58
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Blessings be on you

Sista Sue @SC18835410
24 September, 08:21
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

25 September, 06:47
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Blessings be on you

Michael Phillips @Crager71
24 September, 07:56
Prayers sent🙏

25 September, 06:59
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
Blessings be on you

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
24 September, 07:53
Sending prayers fren

25 September, 07:00
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Blessings be on you, fren

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 September, 07:51 (E)
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over and heal Vernon Nielsen's dad completely of all that ails him. Please let him live to see this through. He wants to be here, please give him the strength, healing power, courage, wisdom, peace and love to see this through. Be with him Father and help carry him through this time in his life. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
24 September, 10:25
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen!🙏

25 September, 06:57
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Blessings be on you. i thank your prayers for reaching Gods ears

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 September, 07:48
🙏Prayers 🙏

25 September, 07:01
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Blessings be on you

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
24 September, 07:42
Sorry to hear this. Prayers up for your dad.

25 September, 07:01
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
Blessings be on you

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 September, 07:26
MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY PRAYERS FOR YOUR DAD AND YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN

25 September, 07:02 (E)
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Blessings be on you,
i thank God for hearing your words

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 September, 07:25

25 September, 07:04
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Blessings be on you
may we come to the harmony we are in Christ and know no bankers wars again

Dottie French @DotOn777
24 September, 07:20
🙏✨🙏

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
24 September, 07:16
🙏🙏🙏

25 September, 07:04
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Blessings be on you

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
24 September, 07:10
Praying for your Dad

25 September, 07:05
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Blessings be on you

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
24 September, 07:08
Sending prayers and love for your sweet papa. Hugs fren!

25 September, 07:07
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Blessings be on you, he has a quality about him like a naive child but against the cabal he is relentless

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
24 September, 07:07
My prayers for your father & you. God sees & hears you. Trust, believe, receive. Thank you Jesus ❤️🙏

25 September, 07:08
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Blessings be on you, yes God does and hes heard all of you.