vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
24 September, 06:59 (E)
My army vet dad needs prayers after his last stroke, he served in nam and deserves to see this to the end,
Gotta love the outpouring of prayer for my dad, i thank you father for hearing and acting on each one.
Thank you all so very much, where two or more are gather I am there, and 60 to 90 gathered for my father to heal , and so God is with my dad +++++. you guys are awesome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 September, 07:51 (E)
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธDear Heavenly Father, please watch over and heal Vernon Nielsen's dad completely of all that ails him. Please let him live to see this through. He wants to be here, please give him the strength, healing power, courage, wisdom, peace and love to see this through. Be with him Father and help carry him through this time in his life. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
Blessings be on you. i thank your prayers for reaching Gods ears
06:57 PM - Sep 25, 2023
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 September, 07:28
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธBlessings upon you and your family too. May God continue watch over your dad and help him through this battle he is facing. I will keep you all in my prayers.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ