vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
24 September, 06:59 (E)
My army vet dad needs prayers after his last stroke, he served in nam and deserves to see this to the end,
Gotta love the outpouring of prayer for my dad, i thank you father for hearing and acting on each one.
Thank you all so very much, where two or more are gather I am there, and 60 to 90 gathered for my father to heal , and so God is with my dad +++++. you guys are awesome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
Lord, thank you for seeing this soldier through this crisis. Thank you for giving him the strength he needs to cross the FINISH LINE with all of us. We need this and all soldiers with us. GOD BLESS EACH SOLDIER AND VETERAN. WE OWE THEM ALL SO MUCH‼️
09:47 PM - Sep 24, 2023
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PhoenixRizing in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
25 September, 06:52
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Blessings be on you, yeah we do owe them for getting sucked into bankers wars and toughing it out, but my dad, did a full on swing around on the establishment/ deep state. he knew about Q before I did and i thought he was observing a whack job shit show lol yeah hes a full on anon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
25 September, 08:12
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Sending you all Love and Hugs. It is so hard to watch our loved ones go through the trials and tribulations. I’ve been there. It sounds like he’s lived in extraordinary life, and the fact that he has you now, and that you asked for prayers says everything. He’s lucky to have you. Sounds like you had an amazing father Growing up. You now have an army surrounding all of you with love.