Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
09 February, 09:38
WE HAD SO MUCH MORE THAN WE KNEW!

Q told us to read Alice in Wonderland to know what’s going on with his posts and how they relate to events in the world around us.

I paraphrased the whole story with comments critiquing how it mirrors the epic journey we’re all on.

Pay special attention to the 6th & last pic because it describes the Wonderland trial of the TRUMP PLAYING CARD and details the whole Q movement perfectly.

This will be game changing if you haven’t studied the connections between the story, the drops and DT’s Plan to Save the World ⤵️.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
I see 2/10 on the clock, which is today. Could things start to unravel beginning now. And I also see 17 with the second hand. The next 7 days going to be enlightning?
07:34 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
Val dVonn @valdvonn
10 February, 10:47
In response Beck Step to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sperber @CJCmy3
11 February, 01:35
In response Val dVonn to her Publication
Monday the 15th of febuary is the day most of the nation will be in a deep freeze. I truly wonder about weather control and the timing of the deep freeze all the way to the gulf of mexico.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
11 February, 06:27
In response Val dVonn to her Publication
Just saw that yesterday. Guess we will see what happens.