Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
WE HAD SO MUCH MORE THAN WE KNEW!

Q told us to read Alice in Wonderland to know what’s going on with his posts and how they relate to events in the world around us.

I paraphrased the whole story with comments critiquing how it mirrors the epic journey we’re all on.

Pay special attention to the 6th & last pic because it describes the Wonderland trial of the TRUMP PLAYING CARD and details the whole Q movement perfectly.

This will be game changing if you haven’t studied the connections between the story, the drops and DT’s Plan to Save the World ⤵️.
09:38 AM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
04 November, 04:01
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
👍👍AMAZING!! Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
11 January, 05:21
So LC was able to travel in time?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
10 January, 06:59

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 August, 11:56
Did anyone notice the date Sept 19th for Alice's Tea Party? That is the same date / time on Ingersoll Lockwood's countdown clock site ... another coincidence?

*** yet still another coincidence
Remember the large Nuclear Lazer digging machine named Alice?
It was used to create (tunnels) the DUMBs for the epsteincrowd

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=...

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
06 August, 01:16
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
WHOA!!!!!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
06 August, 11:01
🙂🌴🙏 Awesome! Thank you and God Bless!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 August, 10:51
I went back & read that book & Through the Looking Glass not long ago. Points to ponder

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
10 May, 08:51
The Hero's Journey.

Common in life and most great books and movies contain its flow and style.

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
11 January, 05:29
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
Joseph Campbell is one of the first men that helped me learn how to dig for truth. https://prowritingaid.com/...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 04:26
I got told about that by the insider also. TOO weird for me yet, thirty years later to truly process.

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
04 May, 09:18
This is brilliant!! Thank you. This mamaw has a bold and loud mouth but don't always understand the post so this to me means more than I can express! God Bless You!! 💜

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 May, 05:50
she went in the hole May 4th 1865

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
22 February, 06:16
Agreed. Except he won this election and Biden was caught cheating which disqualified him and all of the others that benefited from the cheating, both Demoturd and RINO.

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
22 February, 06:16
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
Both parties are dead.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
14 February, 11:31
Thank you so much for sharing your work, it is beautifully done. Makes so much sense and actually helps to make sense of the insanity we are living through. wow. I appreciate the share, the time the effort and the message...

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
14 February, 10:38
Deep bow to you Hammurabi for creating this master piece and for sharing your pure brilliance and genuis! 🙏💗🙏

Selena Solis @NEGRITA77
13 February, 04:36
Now I have to buy n read these books, I've seen the movies but there's so much left out

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 February, 02:16

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
11 February, 01:06
You're so brillant! Thank you for sharing! 🙏 speaking of disney movoes, I'm sorry if I've missed it and youve already posted, but have you figured out what/who snow white is?? I know the dwarfs are the 7 super computers..🤔 Is it Looking Glass??

007 Woman @007Woman
10 February, 11:29
Thank you!!

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
10 February, 07:47
Thanks, this is so informative!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
10 February, 10:57
Thanks for sharing!

Jill Taylor @Trad55
10 February, 10:00
Like the Q drops, there is more than one level of meaning. The white rabbit is the visual chemical represention of Adrenachrome and the children are kept underground.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
10 February, 07:34
I see 2/10 on the clock, which is today. Could things start to unravel beginning now. And I also see 17 with the second hand. The next 7 days going to be enlightning?

Val dVonn @valdvonn
10 February, 10:47
In response Beck Step to her Publication

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
10 February, 04:47
brilliant work fren .

Dayna Marie @Ohana_First
10 February, 03:47
great work patriot 👏

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
10 February, 02:36
i just looked this up today God is revealing so much

Kay Eski @KayEski
10 February, 12:24
WOW!!!! Amazing work! THANK YOU! Will save and share❤️🇺🇲🦅

Jennifer Green @JENQ
10 February, 12:21
One of the BEST Decodes I've seen!!! Love It! Thank you so much for sharing!!! 💖

Queen Crypto @Queencrypto
10 February, 12:11
AMAZING!!! Thank you!

Iam Mie @iammiele
10 February, 12:07
Also add in operation snowglobe...(twit censored me on both of these previously)

Iam Mie @iammiele
10 January, 10:40
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Welcome to SNOW season!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 12:03

Operation Que @OperationQ
02 March, 12:18
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
🔍"Project Looking Glass: Area 51/S4 (Level 4-2)"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue