7:9 > 7/27
27 = 14
7/27 Gregorian = 7/14 Julian

27 | 72 (seconds) = signal
Seventy Two Seconds = 247
Emergency Broadcast Message = 247
247 < > 7.8 > 7/26

4 pics ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I receive downloads they come in the form of a old super 8 home movie - kinda grainy -but a couple of days ago -I saw my 2 Daughters coming home from work early.. they were told there was some kind of emergency and they need to leave and go home... I am thinking IF there is a EBS - they will release workers prior to a sound alert... it would be too chaotic if they sound the alarm and everyone is rushing home...
03:12 PM - Jul 26, 2023
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 July, 06:49
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
What about the people who are on vacation ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 08:12
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Good question -I have no idea - but I did hear somewhere there would be enough time to get what you need and or get home... but something tells me it will not go down as we expect.... I am sure the Q Team/Military has it all planned out..plus they know what each and everyone of us is doing in advance - w/ looking glass... I also heard it would be done in 30 seconds meaning - no EBS needed / it would be done in a FLASH - Upgraded to 5D...I was just sharing a download I received which I never had one before that included an Emergency Alert... I hate predictions but shared it bc it keeps playing over and over ...

veni vidi11 @venividi11
26 July, 06:40
My son dreamed yesterday that he and his brother were in a large parking lot and the power kept flickering on and off. People were panicking around them...he does not normally remember his dreams. Interesting...

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 08:22
In response veni vidi11 to his Publication
When kids share a dream like that its more impactful but whats interesting about that is about 2 years ago I did a piece on how all the street lights will turn purple - sometimes you will see one of the purple lights flickering on a highway or street .. the last few years the utility companies have been out tinkering with the street lights - so I presume they have a special bulb or piece that will make the light switch to purple.. I forget the exact reason but it was a GAS or something needed in order to transition into the ether or to illuminate the SKY to PURPLE....I believe a TESLA's Transition to FREE ENERGY...Prince put out a few that seems to reflect this - PURPLE RAIN.. but the song 1999 has the lyrics: "The sky was all purple there were people running everywhere" Also Jimi Hendrix - PURPLE HAZE... many artist have ref. this. You should ask if there was anything purple in the dream..let me know -- Interesting..

Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 July, 03:50
They don't have to rush.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 July, 03:29
That's fascinating!
Do you receive them while you're awake or in a dream?

I fear it will be chaotic.
'and then suddenly'
But I like your vision!! Maybe we will be given a window.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 July, 03:54
There is no reason to hurry. In some areas not much at all. Worst that would happen is they might be advised to return home.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 04:04
I know the downloads are coming a day or 2 prior to the actual vision.. I get really tired and lightheaded- also the volume is super intense with the ringing in the ears.. I have them in the AWAKEN STATE... they come in exactly how I described like an old SUPER 8 movie- sometimes they will come in choppy and I have to piece them together and other times the same one will repeat over and over... it comes in handy at times when I need to find out something / I'll just TUNE in - but the TUNE in can take up to a day or so to come into visual viewing... but this particular one- keeps playing out in my head.. and I know I said they come in black and white but a BABY BLUE color came in on this one... don't know what that means yet. I actually see a baby blue colored car - an old one .. like a Cadillac or something. .. I'll let you know if anything else comes in.