7:9 > 7/27
27 = 14
7/27 Gregorian = 7/14 Julian

27 | 72 (seconds) = signal
Seventy Two Seconds = 247
Emergency Broadcast Message = 247
247 < > 7.8 > 7/26

4 pics ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 03:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I receive downloads they come in the form of a old super 8 home movie - kinda grainy -but a couple of days ago -I saw my 2 Daughters coming home from work early.. they were told there was some kind of emergency and they need to leave and go home... I am thinking IF there is a EBS - they will release workers prior to a sound alert... it would be too chaotic if they sound the alarm and everyone is rushing home...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 July, 03:29
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
That's fascinating!
Do you receive them while you're awake or in a dream?

I fear it will be chaotic.
'and then suddenly'
But I like your vision!! Maybe we will be given a window.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I know the downloads are coming a day or 2 prior to the actual vision.. I get really tired and lightheaded- also the volume is super intense with the ringing in the ears.. I have them in the AWAKEN STATE... they come in exactly how I described like an old SUPER 8 movie- sometimes they will come in choppy and I have to piece them together and other times the same one will repeat over and over... it comes in handy at times when I need to find out something / I'll just TUNE in - but the TUNE in can take up to a day or so to come into visual viewing... but this particular one- keeps playing out in my head.. and I know I said they come in black and white but a BABY BLUE color came in on this one... don't know what that means yet. I actually see a baby blue colored car - an old one .. like a Cadillac or something. .. I'll let you know if anything else comes in.
04:04 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 July, 06:17
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I think it's beautiful. You're blessed with God given visions! 💙🙏
I'm intriqued. Thank you for sharing. 🤗😘
Please keep me informed.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 08:40
Oh ... we all have this gift - every single one of us ... and there are so many more to come. You never know when it could happen to you... keep your mind open to it although it comes from the GUT (Gut feeling)- and then it will just play out in your head. I was able to get my Daughter and her Fiancé to TAP in..and really it was merely just being open to it..if your ears are ringing - those are the downloads - you just have to GRAB them and tap into the frequency... - just think about something

EX: If you think about a person you haven't seen in awhile - think about them and see if a vision comes in - just plant the thought like a seed... you may be surprised that you will see them at say a certain park- (in your head)- and then next time you speak to that person see if they were recently at a park - you may not even have to say anything they will just say: Hey - I'm at the park -walking the dog..etc"..