Emergency Broadcast Message = 247
247 < > 7.8 > 7/26

4 pics ⤵️
02:55 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
26 July, 03:51
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Is it possible humans are smarter than thought to be.
EBS shouldn't cause a scare. Why would it?
In Hawaii we had sirens every month.
No one went bonkers
UNTIl they ordered people to leave their work.
We had traffic that looked like LA traffic .
it was faster for people to walk than to drive.
By the time a tsunami ebs is given it's already too late to escape safety on an island.
Unless you can climb a mountain top,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 03:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I receive downloads they come in the form of a old super 8 home movie - kinda grainy -but a couple of days ago -I saw my 2 Daughters coming home from work early.. they were told there was some kind of emergency and they need to leave and go home... I am thinking IF there is a EBS - they will release workers prior to a sound alert... it would be too chaotic if they sound the alarm and everyone is rushing home...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
veni vidi11 @venividi11
26 July, 06:40
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
My son dreamed yesterday that he and his brother were in a large parking lot and the power kept flickering on and off. People were panicking around them...he does not normally remember his dreams. Interesting...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 July, 06:49
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
What about the people who are on vacation ?