7:9 > 7/27
27 = 14
7/27 Gregorian = 7/14 Julian

27 | 72 (seconds) = signal
Seventy Two Seconds = 247
Emergency Broadcast Message = 247
247 < > 7.8 > 7/26

4 pics ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 03:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I receive downloads they come in the form of a old super 8 home movie - kinda grainy -but a couple of days ago -I saw my 2 Daughters coming home from work early.. they were told there was some kind of emergency and they need to leave and go home... I am thinking IF there is a EBS - they will release workers prior to a sound alert... it would be too chaotic if they sound the alarm and everyone is rushing home...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
That's fascinating!
Do you receive them while you're awake or in a dream?

I fear it will be chaotic.
'and then suddenly'
But I like your vision!! Maybe we will be given a window.
03:29 PM - Jul 26, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 04:04
I know the downloads are coming a day or 2 prior to the actual vision.. I get really tired and lightheaded- also the volume is super intense with the ringing in the ears.. I have them in the AWAKEN STATE... they come in exactly how I described like an old SUPER 8 movie- sometimes they will come in choppy and I have to piece them together and other times the same one will repeat over and over... it comes in handy at times when I need to find out something / I'll just TUNE in - but the TUNE in can take up to a day or so to come into visual viewing... but this particular one- keeps playing out in my head.. and I know I said they come in black and white but a BABY BLUE color came in on this one... don't know what that means yet. I actually see a baby blue colored car - an old one .. like a Cadillac or something. .. I'll let you know if anything else comes in.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 July, 06:17
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I think it's beautiful. You're blessed with God given visions! 💙🙏
I'm intriqued. Thank you for sharing. 🤗😘
Please keep me informed.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 July, 03:54
There is no reason to hurry. In some areas not much at all. Worst that would happen is they might be advised to return home.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 July, 03:35
God is in control and with his Saviours Of Mankind implementing his plan there will be no chaos…..chaos comes from and causes more fear, exactly what [they] want. And exactly why [they] have hijacked all the star accounts so many can’t resist the temptation to follow

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 04:11
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
YES- I actually had a tune in on this about 8 months ago - I was shown what it would look like.. I drew a picture of it but I still remember.. Everyone was calm and it was quite..people were just walking - all in the same direction.. in this particular scene (I was walking with my Mother- deceased)- and my family was with me... we were set up high on a mountain type cliff with the ocean down below... the rocks on the side of the mountain had beautiful STUNNING flowers all around - in colors I have never seen before.. VIBRANT... we were walking on a dirt/gravel type path and there was a bridge in the distance but thats all I got. (oh - and the sky was DUSK like with a purple like hue - like at sunset/ dim not dreary)