7:9 > 7/27
27 = 14
7/27 Gregorian = 7/14 Julian

27 | 72 (seconds) = signal
Seventy Two Seconds = 247
Emergency Broadcast Message = 247
247 < > 7.8 > 7/26

4 pics ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 03:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I receive downloads they come in the form of a old super 8 home movie - kinda grainy -but a couple of days ago -I saw my 2 Daughters coming home from work early.. they were told there was some kind of emergency and they need to leave and go home... I am thinking IF there is a EBS - they will release workers prior to a sound alert... it would be too chaotic if they sound the alarm and everyone is rushing home...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
What about the people who are on vacation ?
06:49 PM - Jul 26, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 08:12
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Good question -I have no idea - but I did hear somewhere there would be enough time to get what you need and or get home... but something tells me it will not go down as we expect.... I am sure the Q Team/Military has it all planned out..plus they know what each and everyone of us is doing in advance - w/ looking glass... I also heard it would be done in 30 seconds meaning - no EBS needed / it would be done in a FLASH - Upgraded to 5D...I was just sharing a download I received which I never had one before that included an Emergency Alert... I hate predictions but shared it bc it keeps playing over and over ...