7:9 > 7/27
27 = 14
7/27 Gregorian = 7/14 Julian

27 | 72 (seconds) = signal
Seventy Two Seconds = 247
Emergency Broadcast Message = 247
247 < > 7.8 > 7/26

4 pics ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 03:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I receive downloads they come in the form of a old super 8 home movie - kinda grainy -but a couple of days ago -I saw my 2 Daughters coming home from work early.. they were told there was some kind of emergency and they need to leave and go home... I am thinking IF there is a EBS - they will release workers prior to a sound alert... it would be too chaotic if they sound the alarm and everyone is rushing home...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 July, 06:49
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
What about the people who are on vacation ?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Good question -I have no idea - but I did hear somewhere there would be enough time to get what you need and or get home... but something tells me it will not go down as we expect.... I am sure the Q Team/Military has it all planned out..plus they know what each and everyone of us is doing in advance - w/ looking glass... I also heard it would be done in 30 seconds meaning - no EBS needed / it would be done in a FLASH - Upgraded to 5D...I was just sharing a download I received which I never had one before that included an Emergency Alert... I hate predictions but shared it bc it keeps playing over and over ...
08:12 PM - Jul 26, 2023
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it