7:9 > 7/27
27 = 14
7/27 Gregorian = 7/14 Julian

27 | 72 (seconds) = signal
Seventy Two Seconds = 247
Emergency Broadcast Message = 247
247 < > 7.8 > 7/26

4 pics ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 03:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I receive downloads they come in the form of a old super 8 home movie - kinda grainy -but a couple of days ago -I saw my 2 Daughters coming home from work early.. they were told there was some kind of emergency and they need to leave and go home... I am thinking IF there is a EBS - they will release workers prior to a sound alert... it would be too chaotic if they sound the alarm and everyone is rushing home...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
veni vidi11 @venividi11
My son dreamed yesterday that he and his brother were in a large parking lot and the power kept flickering on and off. People were panicking around them...he does not normally remember his dreams. Interesting...
06:40 PM - Jul 26, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by venividi11 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 July, 08:22
In response veni vidi11 to his Publication
When kids share a dream like that its more impactful but whats interesting about that is about 2 years ago I did a piece on how all the street lights will turn purple - sometimes you will see one of the purple lights flickering on a highway or street .. the last few years the utility companies have been out tinkering with the street lights - so I presume they have a special bulb or piece that will make the light switch to purple.. I forget the exact reason but it was a GAS or something needed in order to transition into the ether or to illuminate the SKY to PURPLE....I believe a TESLA's Transition to FREE ENERGY...Prince put out a few that seems to reflect this - PURPLE RAIN.. but the song 1999 has the lyrics: "The sky was all purple there were people running everywhere" Also Jimi Hendrix - PURPLE HAZE... many artist have ref. this. You should ask if there was anything purple in the dream..let me know -- Interesting..