Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES !
Me, Martin Geddes and Harvey my Mum`s got her Meds cheers Everyone !
12:38 PM - Jul 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 August, 09:05
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
3 Handsome Blokes!!! Looks like you all had fun!!! Nice to see what you look like Robert! And Martin is smiling! All in all, a Great day for you all!!! 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
28 August, 09:02
Nice pic gents!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
28 August, 05:35
I LOVE THESE FACES :) Im going to print this out for my Prayer wall. You 'Boy's are the epidemy of "BE BEST", in this epic War for the saving of Humanity. May Creator GOD continue to Bless You and keep You ALL Safe. Much Love flows Your Way.

arba happihr @arba
28 August, 05:30
Aloha
Thank you for sharing
I wish I were sitting with you guys
So much fun!
Little Harvey is so handsome

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
17 July, 12:15
When all this blows over I expect to see the both of you at our Anon party!! I owe you both a beer!! Godspeed global patriots!!

17 July, 04:05
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Challange Accepted

Thanks ...

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
17 July, 06:20
💚🌟💚

connie wright @cowri
16 July, 07:14
Bless you Martin...Thank you from all of us

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 July, 07:08
thanks for sharing...you guys are Awesome !!

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 July, 07:02
the brits are coming! Hope you 3 enjoyed your day

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 July, 06:54
My favorite Brits.
Smiles all round!
❤️

Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 July, 06:07
Praying for all of you🙏🙏🙏

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
16 July, 06:02
Thats the best! Love that we have people everywhere! Best to your mom!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 July, 05:55 (E)
Great pic! God bless your Mum Robert! I pray the medicine works wonders!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
16 July, 05:41
HI GUYS 😉

16 July, 05:42
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Awesome

16 July, 05:33
It`s Us the People that will win this

We just have too unite

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
16 July, 05:22
WONDERFUL PHOTO OF YA'LL AWESOME

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 July, 05:14
❣️

Silver Cat @silvercat
16 July, 05:14
Very cool! Blessings to you all!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 July, 05:12
💯

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
16 July, 04:23
Looking Good Gentlemen! ❤️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 July, 03:36
Wonderful news Robert, let the healing begin! Blessings!

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
16 July, 03:25
Small World...💙

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 July, 03:22
That is awesome to hear Robert!! Hope you guys had a good convo that included AU lol

16 July, 03:26
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
We both agreed AU best site Ever

I told Martin some Military aspects he was unaware of note wearing the SAS Norweigian Shirt under my coat

And he told his aspects on the show naming the 3 Actors playing Biden

I filled him in on Mark Wahlberg and the Hollywood expose and we discussed the Minutemen Idea we need to get organised away from Gov

Love Life @FullwithHope
16 July, 02:30
Nice photo! 💜👍

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 July, 02:29
So great to hear Robert! ❤️🙏
Hi Martin and Harvey!👊

amy lilley @amylilley
16 July, 02:25 (E)
SO GREAT TO HEAR Robert, the Ivermectin should help her so very much🐸 and what a great pic, the sweetest of blessing to you All😇🤗🙏🏻😎

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 July, 02:10
Awesome News!!!!!!!!
You made my day!!!!!!!
Please give our love to your mom and tell her she has lots and lots of prayers.

16 July, 02:14 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thanks She has the Meds in God`s Hands now

Thanks was an awesome Day we talked for over 2 hours

Best bit we all agreed that Anon Up is the best place on the web

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
16 July, 01:45
👍😍

16 July, 01:41
I Shared the Pic shows us Anon`s can change the world by speaking and helping out each other !

Plus we need to organise the JFK Minutemen speech -- We need to organise and work together more !

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 July, 03:28
Absolutely!