Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 July, 09:12
Relentless Truth on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denese Pipe @Denese
We got the final results of my husband's latest PET scan yesterday and he is cancer free, we started him on Fenbendazole and now the Dr's are wondering where it went......we didn't tell them he started taking it. It does work my husband is proof of this, his lung cancer is gone. He is 71 and now has the opportunity to see 72.
06:36 AM - Jul 12, 2023
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Denese in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
05 August, 11:41
In response Denese Pipe to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 July, 08:58
💗💗🙏🙏🙏

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
13 July, 08:42
Praise God!!!!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
13 July, 07:58
🙏❤️🤗🕊️God bless you and your husband. Hallelujah and praise GOD. That is such wonderful news. Thank you for letting us know. GOD is so good.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 July, 07:21
So Amazing! Praying For You And Your Husband! WooHoo!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 July, 07:21
PRAISE AND GLORY TO GOD MAY HE CONTINUE TO FLOURISH IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
13 July, 05:46
Praise Yeshua, that's Great news!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 July, 05:29
So happy for you both. God made these healing substances for our benefit and the angels who told us about them are blessed people. 🙏😇💕

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 July, 05:25
🎉 GREAT NEWS!!! 💖✨
Celebrating with you 🥳🥰

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
13 July, 01:58
I do not love that your husband had lung cancer but I LOVE this story. Good for you both. I will be covering you both in prayer for continued health.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
13 July, 12:48
🙏❤️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 July, 12:14
Boom.!! Moar prroof

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
13 July, 12:13
✨🌟 God bless 🌟✨

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 July, 12:10
Wonderful news! 🙏❤️🙏

Law & Physics @physics171
13 July, 12:09
Blessings and healing vibes.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 July, 12:05
FAntastic - don't tell the doctors, they may report you as an undesirable - seriously!

https://rumble.com/v2zosm4...

Denese Pipe @Denese
14 July, 05:56
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
Oh didn't think about that, good point. Thanks

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
13 July, 11:50
Thank God!!!!

connie wright @cowri
13 July, 11:48
If my husband would have known all this in 2013 - he wouldn't have died in 2014 - glad to hear your great news.

13 July, 05:22
In response connie wright to her Publication
I think most of us, knowing what we know now, look back on friends and family that have died from cancer, and think "If only I had known back then." 😔

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 July, 11:45
Praise GOD! 🙏

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 July, 11:24
Just stopping all treatment by big pharma alone will make most people much healthier. Medicine is 100% lies

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
13 July, 11:50
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Absolute truth and if they add an heirloom, organic, non gmo, soil grown, plant derived complete nutritional supplement they will rid ALL their illness, every disease and prevent any other disease from inflecting them.

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 July, 10:59
Oh Sweet Lord!, that is FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 PRAISE GOD!!! 💖

Tracey Weller @Tweller
13 July, 05:10
Awesome news! Thank you for sharing. Let’s heal the world together.🙏♥️

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
12 July, 11:26
Cheers! Prayers working.
ThankQ for the update, I'm working to help my fren whose mother has cancer.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 July, 11:42
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
🙏 I pray that your friend's mother fully recovers from the cancer she is diagnosed with. In Jesus' Precious and Mighty Name.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
12 July, 09:17
Awesome news. Praise God. We have my brother on it for his brain tumor. Docs are shocked it's shrinking and they don't understand it. Wanted to do surgery on him and plant "radiation seeds" in his brain. I cancelled the appointment and waiting to see his original surgeon. I don't trust them anymore after things I've seen. Followed Joe Tippons (sp) protocol and just have him on the fenben for now. He's thinking much clearer and doing better. He's taking it 3 days on and 4 days off.

Denese Pipe @Denese
13 July, 06:33
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
That's wonderful news !!!

13 July, 05:31
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
OMG, "radiation seeds" that would have poisoned his body with radiation, and made the doctor a lot of money 😠
Many years ago the dentist talked me into tetracycline inserts into my gums. $1,600 and it did NOTHING.
It's all a money grabbing racket.

So happy for your brother and your family!!! 🥰🤗🥳💖

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
12 July, 06:49
Thank you for sharing this! I'm wondering...what dosage did your husband use and did he use it once per day or more? And what type did you use--paste, powder, brand? Was that the only thing he did or along w other protocols?? Two close friends dealing w cancer so am trying to gather what I know and results from others who have used it.

Denese Pipe @Denese
13 July, 06:37
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
He used just Fenbendazole 222mg once a day, he still takes it now but on three days and off four. He is on so many other things for his heart, etc, I just gave him the Fenben. Got it on Amazon FenBen222mg.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
12 July, 02:09
Great news. How long had your husband been taking it?

Denese Pipe @Denese
14 July, 06:02
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
He started on it the same day as his first radiation treatment, he had to have 5 with the cyberknife procedure and I honestly think by taking it he had no side effects of the treatment, they said the tumor would look like a shriveled up grape afterwards, but they weren't expecting it to be gone....it was great watching their expressions. He still takes it since he's prone to cancer (has had it twice now) but he does 3 days on and 4 days off.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
12 July, 01:08
Wonderful!!!! Thank you for sharing this!!! Blessings 😘

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
12 July, 10:09
🙏❤