Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply
Denese Pipe @Denese
12 July, 06:36
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
We got the final results of my husband's latest PET scan yesterday and he is cancer free, we started him on Fenbendazole and now the Dr's are wondering where it went......we didn't tell them he started taking it. It does work my husband is proof of this, his lung cancer is gone. He is 71 and now has the opportunity to see 72.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 July, 08:58
In response Denese Pipe to her Publication
💗💗🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
05 August, 11:41
In response Denese Pipe to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 July, 10:11
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Here is a link to Dr. Lee Merritt's personal parasite elimination protocol pdf for those who are interested in it.

https://drleemerritt.com/u...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 July, 10:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Wonderful! Thank you! 🥰

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
12 July, 01:54
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I'm thankful for your link. I'm sharing with friends and coworkers already !