Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 July, 09:12
Relentless Truth on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denese Pipe @Denese
12 July, 06:36
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
We got the final results of my husband's latest PET scan yesterday and he is cancer free, we started him on Fenbendazole and now the Dr's are wondering where it went......we didn't tell them he started taking it. It does work my husband is proof of this, his lung cancer is gone. He is 71 and now has the opportunity to see 72.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
Great news. How long had your husband been taking it?
02:09 PM - Jul 12, 2023
In response Denese Pipe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FightingIrishman in this post can reply
Denese Pipe @Denese
14 July, 06:02
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
He started on it the same day as his first radiation treatment, he had to have 5 with the cyberknife procedure and I honestly think by taking it he had no side effects of the treatment, they said the tumor would look like a shriveled up grape afterwards, but they weren't expecting it to be gone....it was great watching their expressions. He still takes it since he's prone to cancer (has had it twice now) but he does 3 days on and 4 days off.