Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 July, 09:12
Relentless Truth on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denese Pipe @Denese
12 July, 06:36
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
We got the final results of my husband's latest PET scan yesterday and he is cancer free, we started him on Fenbendazole and now the Dr's are wondering where it went......we didn't tell them he started taking it. It does work my husband is proof of this, his lung cancer is gone. He is 71 and now has the opportunity to see 72.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
12 July, 09:17
In response Denese Pipe to her Publication
Awesome news. Praise God. We have my brother on it for his brain tumor. Docs are shocked it's shrinking and they don't understand it. Wanted to do surgery on him and plant "radiation seeds" in his brain. I cancelled the appointment and waiting to see his original surgeon. I don't trust them anymore after things I've seen. Followed Joe Tippons (sp) protocol and just have him on the fenben for now. He's thinking much clearer and doing better. He's taking it 3 days on and 4 days off.

Only people mentioned by Denese in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denese Pipe, click on at the bottom under it