Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If I say to an AU audience that it’s hard to write meaningful content right now, people understand. Deconstruction of psyops as if they are real habbenings is pointless. A whole new cosmos is slowly being revealed, but you have to pay attention. The uncertainty is huge because you cannot get direct experience of Antarctica, vril. shape shifters, demons, new lands, alien AI, or whatever..

On Twitter you would just get abuse. Not worth bothering raising the matter.
03:49 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 July, 11:02
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Some people are still looking for answers and some even think they have the answers. When in all reality there is only understanding.

I believe mathematics to be facts/answers.
Everything else is an open door for change.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
06 July, 05:08
Twitter is back
Anons are back
I was there briefly before the purge.

But twitter ain't the same.
The vibe not there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
06 July, 04:22
Interesting
There's what we know but still have no experience with any of it.

AIB Anon @AIB
05 July, 10:16
Absolutely agree. It’s expending energy on matters that aren’t worth your time, for an audience who isn’t go to listen regardless.
I was permanently suspended from twitter last week for some random really old benign tweet, no backup account, so I guess I’m off the bird for good.

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
05 July, 08:29
Twitter is largely psyops accounts, bots & AI these days...

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 July, 08:12
Not everyone can think outside of the box of possibilities and what if’s. We are cut from a different cloth, even spills over into our day to day lives. I can’t do small talk anymore, or listen to petty problems never mind trying to explain my theories of what’s happening all around us all over the world. People can’t see outside of their tiny box.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
05 July, 07:45
Rest up, we will know when !!! Stay strong Brother!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 July, 07:45
That's true, Martin... the sleeping have a long trip through that rabbit hole before they are ready to handle that level of information, lol!😂

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
05 July, 05:58
Funny you mention Twitter Martin. For awhile I felt a bit sad that I was not reinstated and missing a large part of the Anon digital fight. So I'm holding my line here and elsewhere, waiting for others to post you, VK, Kim, PJ... Because here on AU there is NO search of Frens button. Sucks and adds to the frustration. Truly appreciate your words and vibe high with them. What's coming (Truth) will not be for everyone, even fellow Anons whom have not dug deeper.
WWG1WGA
😎🙌🇺🇸💖

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 July, 05:41
Absolutely Martin. I’m amazed you can still write as beautifully as you do…a sign of true fortitude!! You are such an amazing soul however you are human and these times call for moments of rest and reflection within. Never apologize for taking that time. You are much loved and appreciated. ❤️🙏

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 July, 05:57
✨🌟 Imagine trusting silence more than any thought you can come up with... freedom and love arise when you die into the silent unknown mystery of BEing.

" Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing through the facade of pretence. It's the complete eradication of EVERYTHING we imagined to be true.”

― Adyashanti

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
05 July, 06:18
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thank you for sharing. Beautiful!

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
05 July, 05:36
Some just wanna be abused... https://youtu.be/qeMFqkcPY...
Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Official Video) - YouTube

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Official Video)Stream Eurythmics here: https://eurythmics.lnk.to/PlaylistsSubscribe to Eurythmics' YouTube Chan...

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 July, 04:02
IT IS OKAY TO TAKE A BREAK AS A MATTER OF FACT WE ALL HAVE IN SOMEWAY OR ANOTHER STEPPED AWAY EVEN IF ONLY MENTALLY SOME HAVE PHYSICALLY DONE IT OR BOTH BECAUSE WE NEED TIME TO PROCESS SO MUCH OF WHAT WE HAVE ALL ENDURED OVER THE YEARS BECAUSE MANY NEWEST THINGS BROUGHT UP EVEN MORE QUESTION / ANSWERS AND REVEALED HOW EVEN OLD THINGS GOT PROCESSED TOO I TRULY BELIEVE GOD REVEALS TRUTH TO US AND THEN WE UNDERSTAND OTHER THINGS BETTER NO WONDER MANY OF US ARE EXHAUSTED FROM IT I KNOW GOD NEVER GIVES US MORE THAN WE CAN HANDLE EVEN THOUGH SOME DAYS IT FEELS THAT WAY I AM SO PROUD OF US ALL I KNOW I HAVE BEEN AMONGST WARRIORS IT IS A HONOR AND A PRIVILEGE EVEN THOUGH I WILL NEVER MEET ANY OF YOU I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE JOURNEY AND YES THE JOURNEY HAS BEEN COSTLY IN MANY WAYS FOR US ALL