Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 July, 03:49
If I say to an AU audience that it’s hard to write meaningful content right now, people understand. Deconstruction of psyops as if they are real habbenings is pointless. A whole new cosmos is slowly being revealed, but you have to pay attention. The uncertainty is huge because you cannot get direct experience of Antarctica, vril. shape shifters, demons, new lands, alien AI, or whatever..

On Twitter you would just get abuse. Not worth bothering raising the matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
Funny you mention Twitter Martin. For awhile I felt a bit sad that I was not reinstated and missing a large part of the Anon digital fight. So I'm holding my line here and elsewhere, waiting for others to post you, VK, Kim, PJ... Because here on AU there is NO search of Frens button. Sucks and adds to the frustration. Truly appreciate your words and vibe high with them. What's coming (Truth) will not be for everyone, even fellow Anons whom have not dug deeper.
WWG1WGA
😎🙌🇺🇸💖
05:58 PM - Jul 05, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SarahEwannaB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Sunday ⭐, click on at the bottom under it