Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana just loves when RFKJr says,
"Show me proof, prove me wrong, bring it because you can't"!

This is huge!

There is literally no one on the planet that knows more about vaccines and big corporate Pharma and their scams against humanity.

https://twitter.com/doqhol...
02:00 PM - Jul 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 July, 12:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The man knows what he’s talking about, that’s for sure! A Trump/RFK Jr ticket? Doesn’t seem that far fetched to me these days….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 July, 01:56
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
💜I really think Trump will be our CIC for a while and after that I would myself prefer JFKjr in that seat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
02 July, 10:53 (E)
Vaccine debate at approx. 14 minute mark...
https://rumble.com/v2wyz9t...

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
02 July, 10:34
This is a perfect chess play to bring the Liberals & Conservatives together. Those that are shrieking about it won't last. Survival of the fittest. They've dug their own graves in Seattle or Portland, me thinks.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 July, 02:15
Truthers should fiercely hold up truth. In the end only the TRUTH vindicates those in defense of it.

02 July, 07:04
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Nana would agree but I think we should also be flexible to change our position when our truth, what we believe to be the truth, changes or our perception of it changes.

I have had many truths change over the years. My perception of the truth of my God has changed drastically since I was younger.

So many things I held as truth have turned out to be totally different from what I believed.

I think we have to be open to change to evolve.
I see change as the possibility for good things to happen, but keeping those changes in the positive is key.

It is my thought that absolutely everything that exists can be used as good or bad and it is up to us to chose good.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
02 July, 07:09
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
So let us understand that reality transcends all of our notions about reality. Reality is neither Christian, Hindu, Jewish, Advaita Vedanta, nor Buddhist. It is neither dualistic nor nondualistic, neither spiritual nor nonspiritual. We should come to know that there is more reality and sacredness in a blade of grass than in all of our thoughts and ideas about reality.

– Adyashanti

arba happihr @arba
02 July, 02:14
Aloha
Show me the proof Vaccines are safe
Jabbing a one day old baby for what reason please?
OOO Money!!
Profits
Demons want all of your money

02 July, 07:06
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Nana had measles, mumps, and chick pox when I was a kid. So did most every other kid I knew. It didn't kill any of us.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 July, 10:45
In response arba happihr to her Publication
THEY MOSTLY DID IT FOR THE EVIL OF IT. PERIOD.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
02 July, 02:11
👏🏻

Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 July, 02:08
Nana I’m really drawn to RK the good vibes he sends off he is so involved in movie I believe he knows everything and knows the plan 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

02 July, 07:11
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Well, I do also believe he is dialed into the plan. He is not my first choice for President tho.
We do have some differences of opinion, but he is smart, and open to listening to anyone that can make their case about things and show proof.
He is not so locked into what he thinks that he wont rethink it if shown proof he is wrong, I think.

I believe that we need Trump right now to right this ship and pull us thro what will most likely resemble a bankruptcy for America and then I want to see JFKJr take his place.

I have not forgotten that Pres. Trump was INVITED to this party. And he was most definitely the right choice for the job imho,

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 July, 02:07
RFK, Jr is a savage in this interview

amy lilley @amylilley
02 July, 02:21 (E)
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
RFK Jr is scorched earth in this interview🐸🌟🙏🏻😎

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 July, 02:06
Their responses are mere denials and claims that oh yes there are studies, but they don’t cite any because they cannot. They might be bamboozled just going on hearsay of corrupted pharma scientists, or they might be openly lying. He is using the proven tactic of repeating truth and backing it up. Wonder how ling they will allow him to speak?

Pink Totter @Totter
02 July, 08:00
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Is he still on twitter? He's been talking out about the use of vaccines for a long time now... use to follow him on twitter before being suspended.