Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 July, 02:00
Nana just loves when RFKJr says,
"Show me proof, prove me wrong, bring it because you can't"!

This is huge!

There is literally no one on the planet that knows more about vaccines and big corporate Pharma and their scams against humanity.

https://twitter.com/doqhol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
02 July, 02:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Aloha
Show me the proof Vaccines are safe
Jabbing a one day old baby for what reason please?
OOO Money!!
Profits
Demons want all of your money

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana had measles, mumps, and chick pox when I was a kid. So did most every other kid I knew. It didn't kill any of us.
07:06 PM - Jul 02, 2023
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 July, 12:21 (E)
Me too Nana. In fact when a neighbor would get one of the diseases parents would expose their kids so they would get it and be done with it. Worked for us.

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
02 July, 07:41
Some would say I’m younger as a 33 year old but getting chicken poxs was just something we had to go through, that was known as normal at the time. Hives or poxs as big as pancakes all over me. My mom would put me in oatmeal baths and in a few days it was over and back to school I went. You have it, you heal, you live.

02 July, 10:18
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
Yeppers same here.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
02 July, 07:28
We're you vaccinated prior to getting measles and mumps or after?

02 July, 10:19
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Probably after.

Miss Lbship @lbship
02 July, 07:25
Me also !!!!!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 July, 07:23
Me tooo!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 July, 07:16
In our small town, when one got it, they had a party and then everyone got it, to get over it all at once!

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
02 July, 07:23
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Our great (great-great-great…) grandmothers knew best.❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
02 July, 07:56
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Same here, the whole neighborhood had chicken pox at the same time.... couldn't have been that bad, my mom forgot she had 3 kids with chicken pox at the same time.

And that is how the Amish got over covid so fast! Of course they don't watch TV either.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
02 July, 07:11
Not only did they not kill you, each of them strengthened your immune system 😊