Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 July, 02:00
Nana just loves when RFKJr says,
"Show me proof, prove me wrong, bring it because you can't"!

This is huge!

There is literally no one on the planet that knows more about vaccines and big corporate Pharma and their scams against humanity.

https://twitter.com/doqhol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Truthers should fiercely hold up truth. In the end only the TRUTH vindicates those in defense of it.
02:15 PM - Jul 02, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
02 July, 07:09
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
So let us understand that reality transcends all of our notions about reality. Reality is neither Christian, Hindu, Jewish, Advaita Vedanta, nor Buddhist. It is neither dualistic nor nondualistic, neither spiritual nor nonspiritual. We should come to know that there is more reality and sacredness in a blade of grass than in all of our thoughts and ideas about reality.

– Adyashanti

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 July, 07:04
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Nana would agree but I think we should also be flexible to change our position when our truth, what we believe to be the truth, changes or our perception of it changes.

I have had many truths change over the years. My perception of the truth of my God has changed drastically since I was younger.

So many things I held as truth have turned out to be totally different from what I believed.

I think we have to be open to change to evolve.
I see change as the possibility for good things to happen, but keeping those changes in the positive is key.

It is my thought that absolutely everything that exists can be used as good or bad and it is up to us to chose good.