Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 July, 02:00
Nana just loves when RFKJr says,
"Show me proof, prove me wrong, bring it because you can't"!

This is huge!

There is literally no one on the planet that knows more about vaccines and big corporate Pharma and their scams against humanity.

https://twitter.com/doqhol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Their responses are mere denials and claims that oh yes there are studies, but they don’t cite any because they cannot. They might be bamboozled just going on hearsay of corrupted pharma scientists, or they might be openly lying. He is using the proven tactic of repeating truth and backing it up. Wonder how ling they will allow him to speak?
02:06 PM - Jul 02, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
02 July, 08:00
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Is he still on twitter? He's been talking out about the use of vaccines for a long time now... use to follow him on twitter before being suspended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 July, 10:25
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Yes he did a live with Elon Musk the other day. I can only view there, cant post.