TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธCould you all please say a prayer for my family? I just found out my great nephew, my niece's son, who just graduated high school died today in Missouri. He was only 18. He was camping with friends and they were jumping off a bridge, and he never resurfaced. I would greatly appreciate any prayers, love, and support for my family. Thank you all so much.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
07:55 PM - Jun 16, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 June, 01:56
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 June, 07:00
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much. My family and I appreciate all of the prayers and love.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

17 June, 07:02
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much for the prayers and love. My family and I appreciate all the kindness shown to us. God bless you all.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
17 June, 05:37
So sorry for your loss, I pray God is with you and will bless you and your family!

17 June, 07:03
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much for the prayers and love. My family and I appreciate all the kindness shown to us. God bless you all.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
17 June, 05:17
I am so sorry.
God, fill this family with love and peace. Comfort them. Heal their hearts and ease their pain. Be their breath till they can breath on their own again. In Jesus name.

17 June, 07:05
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 June, 05:15
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Prayers and love to your family.

17 June, 07:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 June, 05:14
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

17 June, 07:06
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 June, 01:42
What is his name? โœจ

17 June, 07:09
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Logan Wright.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
17 June, 11:45
I'm so terribly sorry. Holding you close.

17 June, 11:46
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much. My family and I greatly appreciate all the prayers, kind words, and thoughts from everyone.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 June, 11:44
Sending Love and prayers for all your family TxGirl
โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ•Š

17 June, 11:47
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much. We greatly appreciate all the prayers.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

17 June, 11:43
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much. My family and I appreciate all the kind words and prayers.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

amy lilley @amylilley
17 June, 10:53
Sweet Jesus, engulf this precious Family with your comfort and grace, give them the strength they need to put one foot in front of the other over these next days, weeks, months๐Ÿ’ซmay they lean into you as hard as they can, in your mighty and wonderful name๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

17 June, 11:45
In response amy lilley to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you for the kind words and prayers. My family and I greatly appreciate them.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

ECM Arizona @EM5793
17 June, 10:43
God bless
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

17 June, 11:49
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much for the prayers and kinds words. My family and I greatly appreciate them.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

arba happihr @arba
17 June, 10:35
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’Œ

17 June, 11:49
In response arba happihr to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much for the prayers and kinds words. My family and I greatly appreciate them.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Ange Love @LoveM
17 June, 10:35
๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSending love and hugs๐Ÿ•Šโœจ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—

17 June, 11:50
In response Ange Love to her Publication

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
17 June, 10:34
Prayers and love.

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 June, 10:34
Prayers for your family ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 June, 10:33
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

17 June, 11:51
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 June, 10:32
God bless you and your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!๐Ÿ™

Much Love, Light, Healing and Blessings!!!

17 June, 11:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 June, 09:39
Tammi,
You already know our God is the God of All Comfort! I know He knows your family and the precious one whose life was lost in the waters.
I am calling on His Great Name to do what we cannot do-- wrap His loving arms around the whole of your clan, and bring peace.

In this life, we will have pain, will have troubles, and great disappointments, but SOON all of that will cease for those who have our trust in God. I am praying your whole clan will look to Him during these days of sorrow!

17 June, 09:55
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธAbsolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for the kind words and prayers. All my faith goes to God. He will embrace him and my family during this time.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
17 June, 09:27
please lord jesus and father god, give this family all of your love and support in this time of need, calm them and help them deal with everything they are facing lord, in jesus name amen

17 June, 10:02
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much for the prayers and love. My family and I greatly appreciate them all. God bless you all.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 June, 09:27
Oh my goodness, so sorry to hear. She will need all the support she can it with such a horrible loss. There really is no greater pain in life than losing a child.
๐Ÿ™I have known several that have done similar at a lake. People just dont realize the things that can be under the water when they are jumping in. Many of the lakes have remnants of full grown trees under the water among other things.
Prayers for his mother to find peace eventually. It will take a long time and unfortunately there really isnt much anyone can do for her to help.๐Ÿ™

17 June, 10:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much for the prayers and love. My family and I greatly appreciate them all. God bless you all.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
17 June, 09:26 (E)
Dear Tammi I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences and prayers for your family ๐Ÿ™

Father in Heaven I ask in Your Blessed Holy Name to please welcome the soul of this young man into your kingdom in Heaven and Ellevate his soul. We also ask that You please comfort his family and friends and send your Angels to surround them with Your love, strength, and support
In the Name of HE Who is MOST HOLY I ask for this Amen

17 June, 10:04
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
17 June, 08:41

17 June, 08:44
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you for the prayers. My family appreciates them very much.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
17 June, 08:33
Sending up prayers for your family.

17 June, 08:36
In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much for the prayers. My family appreciates them.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
17 June, 08:21
Praying the full armor of God, in and around you and yours, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

17 June, 08:24
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much for the prayers. My family appreciates them.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
17 June, 08:20
That is so horribly sad. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ for strength and comfort for you and your family.

17 June, 08:24
In response Julie Thrash to her Publication

Love Life @FullwithHope
17 June, 08:18
So very sad and tragic, no words for that. Sending prayers for comfort and more. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

17 June, 08:19
In response Love Life to her Publication

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
17 June, 08:17
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™SSOOO VERY VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS
PRAYERS SENT FOR LOVE AND HEALING๐Ÿ™

17 June, 08:19
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
17 June, 08:02
๐Ÿ™ so very sorry for your loss.

17 June, 08:03
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
17 June, 08:00
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ™

17 June, 08:02
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication