TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 June, 07:55 (E)
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Could you all please say a prayer for my family? I just found out my great nephew, my niece's son, who just graduated high school died today in Missouri. He was only 18. He was camping with friends and they were jumping off a bridge, and he never resurfaced. I would greatly appreciate any prayers, love, and support for my family. Thank you all so much.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
17 June, 07:09
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Logan Wright.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 June, 07:25
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
🙏 Father, I pray for Logan, that he is filled with exhilaration in your presence, and wonder and amazement as he explores his new heavenly surroundings.
I pray for Logan's family, that you will send comforting angels to wrap them in a blanket of peace, and give them a knowing in their minds and hearts that Logan is safe and happy.
And Father I thank you that you have reunions prepared for all of us with those we love. What a day of rejoicing that will be! In Jesus' name 🙏💖