FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
Hello everyone. I have limited access to my phone. I use different communication. When the situation clears up, I will present a more extensive report, I HOPE.I use all kinds of weapons πŸ‘Š
06:46 AM - Jun 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Rawicki17 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 June, 08:05
In response FFL_ Rawicki to his Publication
Thank you rawicki. We need more real men like you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
15 June, 09:19
Thank you for your service.
God Speed to a safe resolution. God will provide a way for humanity to unite.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 June, 06:31
Thank you for your service! God Bless! Prayers of protection for you ! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ«Ά Which Assault rifle do you prefer? πŸ™πŸ»Just curious.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
14 June, 05:19
God speed patriot. We are covering you in prayers.

Capy @Capy
14 June, 05:46
DOUBLE EDGED SWORD =163 β˜οΈβ€οΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ€

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
12 June, 10:47
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
12 June, 10:45
πŸ™πŸ»

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 June, 10:18
God Bless and God Speed!!! πŸ’›

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 June, 09:56
My hubs first comment (retired military), "No flak vest?"

Hope you are in a safe zone there. Take care, watch each others backs.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
12 June, 10:41 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
What does that mean? What is a flak vest?

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
12 June, 09:48
Faith high, eyes and ears open
We pray for all

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 June, 09:35
Keep your head down and your faith high.
We are all praying for you.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 June, 07:24
Good to hear from you!

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
12 June, 06:58
Good to hear from you. Keeping you, and your troop, in prayers for your safety and success. WWG1WGA...God's got your 6 : )