Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
I am asking for prayers for an anon here...not dropping handle for her privacy. But this family is dealing with some demons. All revolves around a baby and a mama on meth that is evil. Her son has custody of the baby girl. I am asking prayers for Myself and two others that have connected in prayer of protection. We all went through a battle last night but felt lighter today. When we say spiritual battle we ain't kidding...almost whooped my ass last night. Still awake trying to cover them so they have a peaceful sleep
02:31 AM - Jun 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 June, 12:12
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Prayers for all of you 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 June, 09:12
Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over this family and those trying to help them. Cleanse their hearts, minds, bodies, and souls with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. Driving out everything evil back to the pits of hell that they belong. Bless them with increased Faith in You, guidance, wisdom, love, support, peace of mind, health, forgiveness and victory over darkness. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Passion - Crushing Snakes (Live From Passion 2020) ft. Crowder, TAYA - YouTube

Official Live video for “Crushing Snakes” by Crowder ft. TAYA live from Passion 2020Get Passion’s new album here: https://passionmusic.lnk.to/roarYDSubscribe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
07 June, 09:18
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Standing before God in agreement. 🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 June, 12:05
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
This really spoke to me..Thank you

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
07 June, 09:09
Heavenly Father, I ask for peace for this family.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
07 June, 08:59
Praying right now!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
07 June, 08:58
Eternal Father, I pray for host of heavenly angels to swarm this family and the ones that are in this battle on the front lines; do it now, in the name of Jesus Christ. amen.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 June, 08:58
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
05 June, 03:39
🙏🙏🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 June, 03:36
🙏🙏Paryer Sent To U All 🙏😤

Ana Tate @Anatated
05 June, 02:43
FWIW
Some years ago I got a call from someone who’s DIL was being choked and thrown to the floor by an unseen being. I narrowed it down to a necklace that had been given to her that was made of an old motel room key that she had forgotten she even had. Once the key was broken and thrown into the woods, the events stopped and never returned. Who knows what spells had been put on it or what happened in the room it came from.

So, I inquire. Is there something that has been given to the child that could have demonic attachments?

I’m not saying I’m right. It’s just an avenue to explore.

Personally, I’d start by getting rid of anything that came from the baby momma’s camp. Those demons will do anything to keep control.

May our Heavenly Father be with you all as He reveals the path through this.
🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 June, 03:43
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
They have removed everything that came from her mother's house. They replaced everything. But you are on the correct line of what was done. All of these prayers are helping her family. They feel much more lighter and happy. Healing together. I felt an evil presence in me that night we united in prayer. Kept in meditation and prayer all night...about daylight i felt like it left and felt a feeling of peace

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
05 June, 01:59
Sending love and prayers

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
05 June, 01:56
In the holy name of Yeshua, I ask for white light of protection around this child and family. Deliver them from evil. AMEN.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 June, 01:41
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
05 June, 01:41
💖🙏🙏🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 June, 01:34
🧡🙏🏻🕊🕊🕊🙏🏻🧡

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
05 June, 01:19
🙏❤️🙏

Water Mark @Watermark
05 June, 01:19
🙏🙏🙏

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
05 June, 01:18
🙏🙏🙏

arba happihr @arba
05 June, 01:17
Aloha
May God help you have peace back in your home and family life.
Dear God please send Angels to help.
I understand your pain, my granddaughters mother was on crack. Not pretty
Baby's do not understand the story put in front of them they only want their mama or daddy.
PRAYERS
🙏🙏💓💗

connie wright @cowri
05 June, 01:16
🙏💔🙏

Alycat 777 @alycat777
05 June, 01:01
🙏 for Anons 🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 June, 12:53
🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 June, 12:51
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Silver Cat @silvercat
05 June, 12:48
Prayers now for you all! Incenses that drive away demons are Frankincense, Sandalwood and Myurrh, sage and sweetgrass. Start out by smudging with the sage, then the sweetgrass, then the others combined together. Saying Psalms 51 and 91 are very effective. Depending on the situation: the detox from the meth must be done. A watermelon fast is good to start out with. Get the people involved away from bad areas; lots of sunshine helps, too.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 June, 03:47
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
The family and us were reading those verses that night...wow, you just gave me chills. I will suggest the smudging, good idea. she has salt in all corners of the house they change every 3 days. it's outside the door too

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 June, 11:12
✨💖🙏🙏🙏💖💫

Awake Now @Awakenow
05 June, 05:37
❤️❤️🙏🙏

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
05 June, 03:17
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
05 June, 03:10
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 June, 03:03
Sounds intense Erin, take care fren, prayers going up. ✨🙏🏼✨

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 June, 04:54
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
It's alot to handle...I found these 3 women almost 2 years ago...it was seriously a Devine intervention to become soul sisters. One is going through alot and I mean alot. I don't want to get into details but I was feeling the demon fight in me for her family last night. At peace this morning and all day. I stayed grounded all day to reset myself. She asked for prayers to sleep, so I am not sleepy so I can protect her. Vibes are real. Her and I were born on the same day 3 years apart. I feel what she feels..so does our other friend