Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 June, 02:31
I am asking for prayers for an anon here...not dropping handle for her privacy. But this family is dealing with some demons. All revolves around a baby and a mama on meth that is evil. Her son has custody of the baby girl. I am asking prayers for Myself and two others that have connected in prayer of protection. We all went through a battle last night but felt lighter today. When we say spiritual battle we ain't kidding...almost whooped my ass last night. Still awake trying to cover them so they have a peaceful sleep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 June, 09:12
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over this family and those trying to help them. Cleanse their hearts, minds, bodies, and souls with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. Driving out everything evil back to the pits of hell that they belong. Bless them with increased Faith in You, guidance, wisdom, love, support, peace of mind, health, forgiveness and victory over darkness. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Passion - Crushing Snakes (Live From Passion 2020) ft. Crowder, TAYA - YouTube

Official Live video for โ€œCrushing Snakesโ€ by Crowder ft. TAYA live from Passion 2020Get Passionโ€™s new album here: https://passionmusic.lnk.to/roarYDSubscribe...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
Standing before God in agreement. ๐Ÿ™
09:18 AM - Jun 07, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 June, 09:28
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Thank you Stacey! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•